05-15-2012, 12:12 PM
User Info
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I need to pay some bills so I have up for sale my Norton Combo 4000/8000 Grit Waterstone, and a Norton Flattening Stone. Both were purchased new by me and have never been used. I am asking $90.00 shipped conus.-SOLD

The second item I have up for sale is my 1952 Wald Solingen 5/8 Straight Razor. It's in great shape and just needs to be honed to be made shave ready. The scales are in average shape and the pin at the blade hinge point is just a little loose. By that I mean the blade folds out easily. It's a nice razor that I had planned on using. I am asking $30.00 shipped conus for it.

Thanks for looking guy's, and feel free to ask me any questions that you might have about my items. Payment wise I take Paypal.

Regards.
Clayton

6 617
 06-01-2012, 12:30 PM
User Info
[quote='chevyguy' pid='33187' dateline='1337112730']
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I need to pay some bills so I have up for sale my Norton Combo 4000/8000 Grit Waterstone, and a Norton Flattening Stone. Both were purchased new by me and have never been used. I am asking $90.00 shipped conus.- SOLD

The second item I have up for sale is my 1952 Wald Solingen 5/8 Straight Razor. It's in great shape and just needs to be honed to be made shave ready. The scales are in average shape and the pin at the blade hinge point is just a little loose. By that I mean the blade folds out easily. It's a nice razor that I had planned on using. I am asking $30.00 shipped conus for it.

Thanks for looking guy's, and feel free to ask me any questions that you might have about my items. Payment wise I take Paypal.

Regards.
Clayton

With Andrew's help I was able to post some picture's. Thank you Andrew Smile.

6 617
 06-04-2012, 06:07 AM
User Info
Good Morning Guy's,

The Norton waterstones and flattening stone are still available, as is the straight razor. Even though I do have them priced out it's not written in stone Smile. If you are interested in aquiring either of them please feel free to send me a PM with your offer. Thank you guy's, hope you all have a great day.

Regards.
Clayton

6 617
 06-05-2012, 06:55 PM
User Info
The Norton Combination Stone and Flattening stone are sold. The Straight razor is still available.

Clayton

6 617