06-20-2014, 01:36 PM
User Info
I'm an aftershave balm guy and I love my balms thick and moisturizing. I have explored too many balms to count and it was a bad AD for me for a while. Over the past few months I have settled down and have been strictly using Cade Balm and Prairie Creations Shea Butter formula. I tend to like balms that incorporate shea butter in their formula.

Anyway, I am away from home right now and forgot to pack a balm so I went to the local chain pharmacy. I'm not a Nivea fan like so many. I look at the ingredient list and don't see anything in there that I want on freshly shaved skin. I stumbled on the Burt's Bees section and I am not a fan of their aftershave balm. I despised the scent and it didn't work well.

I bought a tube of the Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion formulated for babies. I got the fragrance free version and there is no scent to it. The ingredient list is a plethora of oils, butters and extracts that all sound amazing. It is labeled 99% natural.

I just used it post shave and I can attest to the fact that it is incredible. A little goes a very long way and while it is too soon to tell, I think it works better than any other balm I have tried. At only $10 for a 6oz tube, it is a bargain. Check it out balm lovers.

32 344