06-20-2014, 06:49 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Please no trade or offers.

Prices include US Shipping, international available at extra cost as long as your willing to accept the risk of loss (or pay for insurance). If you buy multiple items, subtract $5 from each additional item. Paypal only please.

[Image: yk5rkCX.jpg]
[Image: vKo9fFm.jpg]
[Image: 4TOF307.jpg]

Both brushes were bought as part of a large auction lot and we're unused. I have used then several times and took extremely good care of them.

Somerset Commodore X3 (excellent condition) 25x43mm - This is an outstanding face lathering brush. Very minor scritch is present, but I am sensitive to scritch and it didn't keep me from using it. withdrawn

Somerset Milk Churn (excellent condition) 22x53mm - Another great example of Simpson history. The taller loft makes this a nice and soft brush, with again just a hint of scritch, but there is still plenty of backbone for face lathering. I absolutely love this handle and have fought at length internally whether or not to sell it. $125 sold

[Image: hfh6ghO.jpg]

RazoRock XXX (tallow) shave soap (unused) and Fine aftershave (used twice) $33 sold

Above The Tie Atlas M1 - Lovely smooth shaver and very ergonomic in both size and weight. Just a tad to mild to keep around. $155 SOLD

[Image: lIMBLy5.jpg]

Weber Classic and Bulldog handles (not the ebay knockoffs, and yes there are minor differences) $33 each classic sold
Bulldog withdrawn

Gillette Old Type travel razor and Wade & Butcher (Durham Duplex) handle combo - both in good shape with some minor plating loss, all the teeth on Old Type are straight withdrawn

[Image: WlaiYC4.jpg]

Feather ASD2 (Excellent Condition) - The king of mild shaves. I had to go four passes plus touch up to get to BBS with this razor, but there was zero irritation afterwards. If I had the time for a drawn out shave more often this would be sticking around. $145 sold

PM me if interested, I am happy to answer questions or take more photos for serious inquirers.

144 2,751
 06-20-2014, 09:01 PM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
Nice Simpsons ! Please someone grab that X3.... I can't stand the pressure. She's starring at me !

25 147
 06-21-2014, 10:41 AM
User Info
I guess the weber bulldog is the one can you send your pp addy.
Thanks
Joel

7 156
 06-23-2014, 07:50 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Original post updated, the Above the Tie razor is an Atlas not Kronos, sorry for the mistake and thank you to the member that pointed that out for me.

144 2,751
 06-25-2014, 11:55 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
One and only reduction before heading to our favorite auction site for the weekend...

144 2,751