06-21-2014, 07:39 PM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
I think I saw a couple of SOTD pics with some custom scented Tiki soaps.

Are they any more pricier than the regular soaps ? Do you have a list of EO to choose from ? How does it work ?

Thanks !

Marc

20 147
 06-21-2014, 07:42 PM
User Info
Best to message Amanda and ask her yourself. She usually very open to new things. There is a different price for custom scents but I'm not sure what it is.

31 8,056
 06-21-2014, 08:36 PM
User Info
The size, price and other procedures for Tiki custom soaps are found on her Etsy page.

You must email Amanda to finalize your scent selection.

0 386
 06-23-2014, 01:42 AM
User Info
I was under the impression that her custom soaps are $24 each plus $6 shipping. That's what I paid when I ordered from her Etsy page. You get 8 ounces in the custom soaps so its essentially buying two pucks, which is why the price is a little higher. Well worth it if you end up liking the scent. I have to say I liked her veggie soap A LOT more than the tallow version. I was able to get much better lather from it.

61 1,710
 06-23-2014, 12:58 PM
User Info
I emailed her with an inquiry but have yet to receive a reply.
I suppose I'll have to email again. I think she's very busy. This is a good thing.

6 229
 06-24-2014, 06:00 AM
User Info
(06-23-2014, 12:58 PM)tailoredfamcam Wrote: I emailed her with an inquiry but have yet to receive a reply.
I suppose I'll have to email again. I think she's very busy. This is a good thing.

Honestly, I've found the best way to get a hold of Amanda is to use the contact form on her webpage. I've sent several emails to her, and I think only one was responded to. But every time I use the contact form she gets back to me within a few hours. Maybe her spam filter is set on high, or regular emails just get lost in the mix because she's super busy, so going through her site has been the best option for me.

On another note - I've seen some of her custom scents and they look to be really amazing. I saw a pic of a member's Tobacco and Vanilla, which I'd imagine was inspired by the Tom Ford fragrance, and that's one I'd love to try for sure.

6 61
 06-24-2014, 06:08 AM
User Info
Facebook message also works extremely well.

31 8,056
 06-24-2014, 06:18 AM
User Info
I messaged through Etsy with no problem. I shaved with my Tiki custom this morning in fact!

9 112
 06-24-2014, 10:12 AM
User Info
(06-24-2014, 06:00 AM)PGHChris Wrote: Honestly, I've found the best way to get a hold of Amanda is to use the contact form on her webpage. I've sent several emails to her, and I think only one was responded to. But every time I use the contact form she gets back to me within a few hours. Maybe her spam filter is set on high, or regular emails just get lost in the mix because she's super busy, so going through her site has been the best option for me.

On another note - I've seen some of her custom scents and they look to be really amazing. I saw a pic of a member's Tobacco and Vanilla, which I'd imagine was inspired by the Tom Ford fragrance, and that's one I'd love to try for sure.
I emailed her last night and received a prompt reply. I'm going to have to purchase some more grim her. This tobacco and vanilla sounds wonderful!
I used her tallow fougere last night with Fine's Fresh Vetiver. Great shave and top notch scents!

6 229