06-23-2014, 03:46 PM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
Hi guys,

I've been wanting these brushes for quite some time now. PM if interested!

- FOUND !!! - I really need a TSN P8 in my den. I think it's one of the most GORGEOUS brush on earth. So if one of you guys have one that doesnt get much love or use, know that I will give it all the love that I possibly can. I'm a huge fan of Simpsons brushes and especially of their Best badger. I have some brushes to trade for the P8 but I would prefer buying if possible.

- FOUND !!! - Then for the Semogue. I heard this brush was really good, and I love the beautiful Olive wood handle. I wasnt à huge fan if the SOC 2 Band, I thought it was too scratchy. But I've heard that this silvertip is a whole other story and I would really like to get one.

(Still looking for this one !) Finally, the Vie-Long Lord Randal Silvertip. I heard some really good reviews on this brush and I never tried any Vie-Long Silvertip. I'd like to see whats the take of a horse hair brushes manufacturer. Plus the handle is beautiful!

Thanks a lot guys

Marc

25 147
 06-23-2014, 04:47 PM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Although the P8 is no longer available new, the other two are readily available new. The Semogue is even on sale.

http://www.bullgooseshaving.com/semogue-...er-badger/

http://www.bullgooseshaving.com/vie-long...l-edition/

102 18,652
 06-23-2014, 05:25 PM
  • ThreeBs
User Info
Thanks a lot for the response!
I noticed that they were in stock at Bullgoose and thats why i'm a bit more focused on the P8. I thought i'd ask if anyone had a Semogue or a Lord Randal to sell before buying them new.

Envoyé de mon HTC One S en utilisant Tapatalk

25 147
 06-26-2014, 11:29 AM
  • ThreeBs
User Info
P8 and Semogue found =) Thx Nook ! Still looking for a Lord Randal Silvertip !

Envoyé de mon HTC One S en utilisant Tapatalk

25 147