06-29-2014, 08:48 AM
User Info
There was a very helpful thread in the creams forum about this company's shave cream. I'd like to know who here has tried the moisturizer and what you have to say, please.

8 951
 07-01-2014, 01:29 AM
User Info
I decided to pay the modest price ($8 at Duane Reade pharmacy) and give the stuff a try. All you need is a dime-sized amount. It is quite light and disappears into the skin. I couldn't detect any aroma. It's just been a few days, though, so I'll have to see how I like it over the full bottle's worth. But so far, it's good.

8 951
 07-04-2014, 07:10 AM
  • Jack
  • Old School
  • Long Island
User Info
I picked mine up at Bed Bath and Beyond - saved a buck - very lite, quickly absorbed and not oily or greasy on ur face. I have been using it for quite awhile - excellent product.

0 170
 10-05-2014, 10:22 AM
User Info
I've tried the face moisturizer Cremo, and it is effective, but nothing ground-breaking in the same way as the shaving cream.

Cremo shave cream is a really different approach to shaving. Mike Boone is the co-creator, and first became known as the inventor of the White Board. These dry erase boards were so successful that he was able to finance new ideas - hence Cremo. Just like the white board, he saw a traditional blackboard and thought, "How can I make something that serves the same purpose, but better?".
Cremo is the result of the same kind of thinking regarding shaving lather. The Cremo website explains the idea. I personally don't really enjoy shaving with Cremo, but my wife likes it very well. I guess that a lot of women discovered it just as my wife did; husband  buys it and wife tries it. In fact, they've come out with a woman's version that differs only in packaging and fragrance. The men's Cremo smells of oranges, and the women's version is coconut/pineapple. There is no real lather with Cremo, but it is VERY slick. I've read of people adding it into their shaving mug with their regular soap to increase lubrication. Many people love it, and you will find that there are almost as many opinions about it as there are users.
Euro

5 395