06-29-2014, 08:47 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Some more den clearing, starting to actually notice a small dent so thanks to previous purchasers! Today I have some brushes and a couple of lots for sale. Prices include shipping to the US and paypal fees. I can ship internationally at buyer's risk and for additional cost. Please PM me if you are interested.I am not interested in trades or offers, thank you.

[Image: KK8DBgx.jpg]
Simpson Commodore X3 Best Badger (25x43mm) - Scrubby with a hint of scritch. This ultra-low loft brush is a face lathering machine, tearing apart even the hardest of triple-milled soaps with ease. I bought it unused and have used it several times over the last year, but am ready to let somebody else enjoy it. I have over 70 brushes including several Somerset Bests and this brush just missed the cut. If you haven't experienced a Somerset brush, here is your chance! $80 shipped SOLD

Simpson Somerset Classic 1 Best badger - amazing balance of soft tips, backbone and scrub from this small brush. It is just smaller than I prefer and with so many brushes to choose from it just sits unused. I purchased this from another member that liquidated his Somerset collection some months back. I have personally used it only a handful of times. It comes in its original box and is in excellent condition. 22mm knot x 44mm loft $82 SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: kjiG62P.jpg]
[Image: k5VyuXu.jpg]
Shavemac D01 2-band - Amazing little scrubby brush that I purchased new earlier this year, only used 3-4 times. Again, just a bit too small. Firm backbone and moderately soft tips that should further soften with use. Comes with the original box. 23mm knot x 44mm loft. $105 sold sold sold

Thater 4292/4 2-band fan - Going in the opposite direction, this brush is very soft and very big on the face. It has enough backbone to face lather with, but unless you shave your head or prefer large brushes this might be better suited to bowl lathering. I am the second owner of this brush and neither of us used it much. It is in excellent condition. 23mm knot x 55mm loft. $110 REDUCED TO $100
SOLD
Vie Long JL Petree 2-band - A great brush combining firm backbone and moderately soft tips with a very slight scritch. This would be staying on hand if it were a fan shaped knot. 24mm knot x 49mm loft. $80 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Vie Long 16510 short loft - see above, 24mm knot x 50mm loft $80 SOLD SOLD SOLD

LA Shaving Soap Woody Lavender (used once) and La Pierre Lucien refill pressed into IKEA Grundtal tin (used three times)- Both great soaps of the MDC genre. The LASS is closer in performance and is only being sold as I am making my own version of this soap. The LPL is great in its own right, I'm just not a fan of the scent (more herbal than lavender). $30 SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: KmhIakv.jpg]
Fragrance Lot - TOBS Sandalwood After Shave Lotion 100mL (90% conservatively), Yardley Citrus and Wood 50mL (90% conservatively), Imaginary Authors sample size, (Cobra and Canary, L'Orchidee Terrible, Falling into the Sea, and Violet Disguise) all mostly full. All together for $45
SPLIT! - Take the TOBS for $25 or the Yardley for $22 and I will throw in a couple of the Imaginary Authors samples with each.

139 2,677
 06-30-2014, 07:16 PM
  • LORDBISHOP
  • Lover of the Wet Shaving way of Life
  • Westchester, NY
User Info
That's really cool to see the Pasteur's Pharmacy of NYC price tag still on the box...they've been selling Simpson brushes for awhile GLWTS!

4 794
 07-02-2014, 04:22 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
OOOOH I was too late for the Classic!!!! I WAS looking for one, drats, drats!

0 1,732
 07-02-2014, 04:42 PM
User Info
That 2 band JL Petree is a steal !!! One of my favorites.

6 1,224
 07-07-2014, 10:08 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Last call on the remaining items, these will be going on another site's BST tonight and won't last long.

139 2,677
 07-15-2014, 07:43 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Prices lowered, going to eBay tomorrow.

139 2,677