07-16-2014, 08:28 AM
User Info
Just an update...

You know who you all are. You suggested I make new products. I don't want to get into any specifics, but I will be working on those suggestions.

Anyway, don't expect anything before winter, but when I have time between now and then I'll be working on at least 3 new products. A lot needs to be done before putting anything into production, you can't imagine how much, then I field test all products before full production. Not all products make it past initial testing nor though field testing.

Eventually I'll need testers but I don't want names now, just keep your eyes open here. At this time I have no idea when they'll actually be requested.

32 6,470
 07-16-2014, 09:14 AM
User Info
Has the missus not been keeping you busy enough lately? Winky

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

31 8,058
 07-16-2014, 12:16 PM
User Info
Biggrin I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger Brian. But it's simply time to poop or get off the pot. I've had some things I've been wanting to make for some time now but I've only been thinking about them and just kept putting them off. I knew the work that would be involved. One item is a scent that I'm not too keen about for myself but it's been requested. I think I know what I'd want for that item, and if I make it I might find that I actually like it. Historically (my history) I've never cared for the scent, but I'm fairly certain I can do it right.

A lot of thought has gone into this long before I decided to start buying things. More thought and work has yet to go in before anything ever comes out.

One or more might actually be long lived scents, but that remains to be seen (none will announce ones approach). I have quite a bit of prep work before I do anything. In fact the wife is doing some of the keyboard work that needs to be done before I can even get started.

That's all I can write at this time. If anyone has contacted me in the past for a scent, I'm working on it. There was a general theme and common thread.

32 6,470
 07-31-2014, 07:41 PM
  • LORDBISHOP
  • Lover of the Wet Shaving way of Life
  • Westchester, NY
User Info
This is great news to hear Brian...I was recently hoping I'd see some new products come through the pipeline once perfected by youCool THANK YOU!

4 794
 08-03-2014, 02:41 PM
User Info
Quite nice to hear. Lookind forwards to them! SmileSmile

0 205