07-16-2014, 10:49 AM
User Info
Through the month of July, purchase any three Cold River Soap Works shaving soaps and you will receive a *FREE Bath & Body Bar.

It can be a combination of any three shaving soaps. For example, choose three Original or three Classic or one shaving puck, one tub of Classic and a tub of Original and...well, you get the idea. Wink

Once you have chosen your three shaving soaps, proceed to checkout where you will find a box labeled "Note to Seller" and tell me which Bath & Body Bar you would like included.

Please make sure the FREE Bath & Body Bar you select is currently In-Stock. If you happen to choose a soap that is Sold Out, I will contact you and ask that you make another selection. If I don't receive a response from you within a week of placing your order, I'll send a bar of my choosing. Don't worry they are all really, really good soaps and are only scented with pure, perfume grade essential oils.

*Now for the fine print...Shampoo Bars are not included in this offer, this offer is not good in conjunction with any other offer and this offer will end on July 31st, 2014.

So there it is...a gift from me to you, a FREE bar of my mild, gentle and creamy Goat Milk soap!

Thank you all very much!
[Image: r2vfn4c.jpg]

4 952
 07-16-2014, 11:01 AM
User Info
My current favorite shaving soap. I don't think I've tried better. Great offer!!!

32 344