07-20-2014, 11:14 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
First please no offers or trades.

All items include shipping and paypal fees for CONUS, I am willing to ship elsewhere at cost, but signature and insurance will be required. Please contact me via PM if interested. All items are in excellent shape and perform like new unless otherwise noted. It take extravagant care of my stuff and guarantee you will be pleased.

[Image: QQv9CoZ.jpg]
NOS Butterscotch Culmak Plus shave brush (23x50mm) - This brush comes with the original box and certificate. The box is missing the top flap. $70 SOLD

[Image: iWN0IGc.jpg]
[Image: ZpBGZva.jpg]
[Image: EJoqLQK.jpg]
[Image: KC7uFJA.jpg]

Plisson Plexi European White Size 12 (22x56mm) - I bought this brush new and it still has a sticker on the bottom marked 10/898, I don't know what this refers to but I'm guessing it was applied by the original vendor. This simple, yet beautiful design was recently discontinued and most collectors have locked theirs up. The hair is indistinguishable from HMW (imho) and combines a moderately firm backbone, with soft tips and yet has a very unique feeling from the thicker hairs. Some might call it scritch, but its not the same feeling to me. The knot moves a little when it has dried for a long period of time, but is not loose and tightens up after the knot swells from moisture, this is fairly common and nothing to be concerned about. $255 NOW $225 SOLD!

[Image: qzMebrA.jpg]
Vie-Long Natural White Horse Hair Brush (24x55mm) - A great face lathering brush with feel similar to a broken in boar. $12 SOLD

[Image: lJUfBbg.jpg]
Muehle and Burt's Bees Apothecary Mug - I bought these and never used them, they've sat on my counter, then under my sink. $20 each ($15 with another item)

[Image: YgDfJGE.jpg]
Penhaligon's Sartorial EdT 50mL - used once, a nice twist to a classic barbershop scent $55 NOW $49 SOLD
Penhaligon's Opus 1870 balm 150mL - used once, lovely scent but a little to heavy for my sometimes oily skin $30 NOW $25 SOLD

Take both for $75 NOW $65

[Image: 0LqLrlV.jpg]
Cade lot - Original cade soap in plastic bowl (80% conservatively), Rich Shaving Cream (new formula 90%), ASB (used once), and original ASB (25% travel size) $40 SOLD

[Image: 4WW2VId.jpg]
Martin de Candre original scent - 95% $50 SOLD

[Image: vbt0F1b.jpg]
NOS Trumper Tallow Almond shave soap in bowl - Comes with original box, this was made before ingredients or size were required to be listed. There is no scent detectable through the sealed wrapper. There is a small tear on one of the flaps on the box. $85 SOLD

[Image: 7b1LXi0.jpg]
Small software lot: Pre de Provence shave soap (90%), Pravence Sante Green Tea (new), Proraso Blue (new), Pre de Provence Balm (50% conservatively) $30 SOLD

[Image: g4OT2U5.jpg]
Ralph Lauren Safari Tallow shave soap (new)- still has a nice scent detectable through the wrapper $18 SOLD

[Image: 5TGGq7h.jpg]
Art of Shaving Tallow Sandalwood Pucks (3 available)- I stocked up when it was discontinued, but I don't need a lifetime supply. Pucks were taken out of their original box and have been stored in a ziploc bag. $33 each ALL SOLD

[Image: N4GfHrE.jpg]
FREEBIES - 1 freebie per item purchased, first come basis

Imaginary authors samples: Cobra and Canary, L'Orchidee Terible, Violet Disguise, and Falling to the Sea CLAIMED

Stirling Sharp Dressed Man full puck CLAIMED

Arko shave stick

Art of Shaving Lavender or Sandalwood travel tube BOTH CLAIMED

Thanks for looking!

139 2,677
 07-20-2014, 11:37 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
Drat. I missed out on the AoS sandalwood pucks. I've got the AoS Lemon tallow and it's a fantastic soap.

47 1,901
 07-20-2014, 01:34 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Fixed pricing on the Safari soap

139 2,677
 07-20-2014, 01:46 PM
  • TheMonk
  • Super Moderator
  • Porto, Portugal