07-23-2014, 05:43 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Hello Gentlemen,

For sale tonight I have a wonderful synthetic brush. The Muhle 25mm V2, the 35K 256 with the black high grade resin handle. I will also be including the tube that it came with from Muhle that is very useful as a travel container.

Much has been written about these synthetics of late and there is lots of interest in them for good reason. They generate excellent lather very easily with less product. They dry extremely quickly making them great travel brushes and require far less care and attention than their natural hair brethren. They have many advantages and with the latest generation fibers a much more natural face feel. Wonderfully soft tips and plenty of backbone.

I actually never thought I would be selling this brush based on how well it performed and I haven't owned it for that long, maybe 6 or so uses? But I have come to prefer the Plisson Synthetic for it's softer nature. This one has much more backbone. Truth be told, my favorite natural hair brush type is Silvertip. This Muhle Synth is more like the 2 band of the synthetic brush world.

The cheapest I have found this brush for is about $80.00 USD plus shipping from Connaught Shaving in the UK.

I think a fair price for it with shipping from Canada to anywhere in the world would be $68 *SOLD. Thank you everyone.*. Tracked shipping would be $10 extra.

Thank you, but I am not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: V4khjIS.jpg] [Image: M4eleD0.jpg]

14 871
 07-23-2014, 08:01 PM
User Info
What a great brush! Excellent latherer!

8 159