07-24-2014, 11:39 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
My good buddy Rod, the owner of Stirling Soaps created a terrific extreme-menthol line which he called Glacial. The line consists of four awesome shaving soaps which are the coldest and most strongly-mentholated on this planet - believe me, nothing else even comes close. Rod created a witch hazel with the same beautiful scent as the Glacial Wintergreen soap as well as the same menthol freeze. Let me tell you a couple of things about it:

General skincare: 10/10--Awesome. In fact, perfect. Bone-chillingly cold. Colder than Osage Rub. (for real)

Scent: 10/10--A powerful and invigorating wintergreen scent which refreshes and really helps you wake up.

Price: 10/10--Hey, 8,00 for a 250 ml bottle ain't bad. Rod's stuff is great value.

Being a menthol lover, I've come to know, love, and appreciate some amazing stuff and this is one item which I've welcomed to my huge rotation. I guarantee this Glacial Wintergreen witch hazel will leave your face frozen and feeling like it's been born again. Try it - that's an order!

3 2,635
 07-28-2014, 11:16 PM
User Info
I really like Glacial Wintergreen Splash from Rod. Its just a Straight Forward Wintergreen and reminds me of General Snus Wintergreen!

Great stuff and possibly my Favorite Menthol offering at the moment. But my current favorites from Rod are his Barbershop and Sandalwood Soaps! So far I feel his Sandalwood is absolutely Outstanding and for the price it can not be beat!

46 1,102
 03-20-2015, 06:16 PM
User Info
I had been using Thayer's for about a year then bought a bottle of the glacial wintergreen. Move over Thayer's! Glacial Wintergreen is now my aftershave WH splash.

15 98
 03-23-2015, 12:36 AM
User Info
(07-24-2014, 11:39 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: My good buddy Rod, the owner of Stirling Soaps created a terrific extreme-menthol line which he called Glacial. The line consists of four awesome shaving soaps which are the coldest and most strongly-mentholated on this planet - believe me, nothing else even comes close. Rod created a witch hazel with the same beautiful scent as the Glacial Wintergreen soap as well as the same menthol freeze. Let me tell you a couple of things about it:

General skincare: 10/10--Awesome. In fact, perfect. Bone-chillingly cold. Colder than Osage Rub. (for real)

Scent: 10/10--A powerful and invigorating wintergreen scent which refreshes and really helps you wake up.

Price: 10/10--Hey, 8,00 for a 250 ml bottle ain't bad. Rod's stuff is great value.

Being a menthol lover, I've come to know, love, and appreciate some amazing stuff and this is one item which I've welcomed to my huge rotation. I guarantee this Glacial Wintergreen witch hazel will leave your face frozen and feeling like it's been born again. Try it - that's an order!

I have all of them in after shave and shaving soap stash. I would give Rob of Stirling a 10 plus. On all of his Soaps, After Shaves.

0 129