05-19-2012, 07:14 AM
User Info
Tradere Razors- delivery update

5/21- With all the invoices sent and orders we have received, our first production run is now essentially sold out. If any of the first run become available, I will post. If you have not previously contacted me, Phil at Bullgoose Shaving and John at West Coast Shaving is your best option to pick one up. They also have the replacement handles available.

Thank you all for your patience. I was informed by the factory late yesterday that the rest of my razor order will be ready for pick up late Wednesday. So, over the weekend I am going to be invoicing all the remaining orders. All these orders are scheduled for shipment on Thursday May 24th.

If you believe you have already placed an order with me and do not receive a PayPal invoice, PM, or email by Monday, please contact me at tradererazors@gmail.com.

I appreciate all of the comments and feedback that has been posted here and in the forums. When the smoke clears after the completion of this first production run, I will take all the comments I read and receive into account, before ordering up a second run.

Phil at Bullgoose Shaving and John at West Coast Shaving will also be receiving more razors to complete their orders. So, if you have not previously ordered from me, please consider ordering from these two fine vendors, and while you are at it they can supply any other shaving wants or needs you may have. It is time to stock up for summer Smile

3 68
 05-19-2012, 02:50 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to reading all the reviews of this razor.

100 12,437
 05-19-2012, 07:47 PM
User Info
Thanks for the update, Richard! i have been tempted to try the razor as it looks absolutely beautiful! Well done, sir!

75 20,883
 05-20-2012, 12:14 AM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Thanks for the update Richard. I'm looking forward to mine arriving in Australia soon!

91 17,795
 05-21-2012, 10:30 AM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
By now many of us have received this Holy Grail of razors and are quietly thinking of what we can do to get rid of the other never used,hardly used or why did we ever buy razors....this is FOR ME the best shaving,looking,easy to hold device I have ever used.I must also say NEVER in my history of buying,selling or communicating with any vendor (except Phil) has anyone been so honest,so accurate and so involved in a project as Richard Mason of Tradere Razors....really quite amazing to get this level of communication and feedback. Truly top of the line and a honest pleasure to do business with. I salute you and wish you continued success and I for one am happy to own and use # 14.RolleyesRolleyesShySmileSmile

6 1,913
 05-21-2012, 10:41 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(05-21-2012, 10:30 AM)Harvey Wrote: By now many of us have received this Holy Grail of razors and are quietly thinking of what we can do to get rid of the other never used,hardly used or why did we ever buy razors....this is FOR ME the best shaving,looking,easy to hold device I have ever used.I must also say NEVER in my history of buying,selling or communicating with any vendor (except Phil) has anyone been so honest,so accurate and so involved in a project as Richard Mason of Tradere Razors....really quite amazing to get this level of communication and feedback. Truly top of the line and a honest pleasure to do business with. I salute you and wish you continued success and I for one am happy to own and use # 14.RolleyesRolleyesShySmileSmile

Post up some pictures of this beauty.

173 23,487