08-01-2014, 05:21 AM
User Info
Hi everyone -

Two items for sale today. As usual, for CONUS buyers these prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking. For non-CONUS buyers, we can discuss shipping options (I usually include shipping or at least meet half-way). In addition, I have a tub of RazoRock Mudder Focker (used about 5 times) or a puck of Barrister & Mann Cheshire (about 50% left) in an aluminum tub for free if you want me to include it in the package.

(1) D'Arcy Vulcan straight with butterscotch scales and Tony Miller practice strop. I believe the straight is 6/8 and it is shave-ready. It has been restored with the butterscotch scales (bakelite if I'm not mistaken) and is in beautiful shape for a vintage razor. I am not a straight razor expert, but I believe it is at least a full-hollow razor.

The strop is a Tony Miller "practice" strop, so it comes without handles and with the drawstring hanging mechanism. To my eye, it measures 2 inches wide by about 19 inches long. I have never seen a full-size Tony Miller strop, but if this is a practice strop, the regular strops must be amazing. It came to me unused and I've only used a couple of times, with no nicks, scratches, or scuffs. I've never used any oils on it or anything.

I purchased this for $60 and I've only used it once. I would like to get back what I paid for it, so I am selling it for $60 shipped. SOLD!

(2) Schick Injector "L" type with blades. This is the long-handled injector razor with a black handle and silver appearance. While this is used, its in great condition. Included is a 7 pack of blades (1 used) of the Chinese Schick blades. The "L" model is right about in the middle on the aggressiveness scale and provides an efficient shave. What I like about injectors is that the blade itself is a heavier grind and I think therefore provides a more "lasting" shave than a DE.

I bought the razor itself for $20 and the blades cost around $8 or so. So how about $25 shipped? SOLD!

As always feel free to comment about the items or pricing in this thread. If you have any specific questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 08-04-2014, 11:19 AM
User Info
 08-05-2014, 11:47 AM
User Info
Quick update: all items SOLD! Thanks everyone for looking and for those of you who asked questions or comments. Moderators, please archive.

84 1,505