This is your hint as to what the contest is all about:

[Image: iqyKXL9l.jpg]

[Image: aJGHQfwl.jpg]

6 323
 07-31-2014, 06:35 PM
  • SRNewb
  • No. Va, USA
User Info
Posted this on the Facebook page, but in case it needs to be posted to this thread....
When I was in the Air Force I always made it home for Christmas. Since my birthday is very close to Christmas, I was always home for that as well. One year, I was chosen to stay and manage the shop while everyone else went home for Christmas. At the last minute, one of the NCOs who was supposed to be off ended up having to cancel his trip home, so he switched places with me. No one at home was expecting me, and I remember my Mom kept saying she was sorry there were no presents for me. But I had already gotten my present; I was home with my family for my birthday and Christmas. Best gift ever.

2 1,683
 08-01-2014, 01:52 PM
User Info
Sandalwood

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. My brother and I celebrated our birthdays together. We never did that before. They are both in the month of May. Anyway, we celebrated at my Mom and Dads house(owned previously by Granny and Granddad) in the country. We had cake of course, but the best thing was just laughing and joking, eating and drinking. Friends and family were there. It was really the last time any big celebration went on like that at their house before Mom died. Days to remember.

Happy Birthday Captain.

0 1,007
 08-08-2014, 06:17 PM
  • mbrando
  • Bolingbrook, IL USA
User Info
Hello Captain!

Now you have me thinking I need a Sandalwood aftershave. Biggrin

By the way, your Lime scent is great!

- Mike

0 108