07-31-2014, 06:31 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Howdy Nookers! My wife and I are de-cluttering our home in the hopes of putting it on the market soon. As we are de-cluttering, my wife discovered a largesse of previously hidden razors. As many can understand, I've gone through several razor binges, and there are more that will be discovered....and listed here.

Here's the first small batch up for grabs, Euro style:

I have 3 Mergress razors for sale. I have all 3 sizes, the standard, the long handle and the XL. The standard and long handle razors are brand new and unused. The XL has only been shaved with once. They are just not for me. I've previously listed the XL for trade, but now offer it for sale.

Standard - $110 SOLD
[Image: 8u9ujema.jpg]

Long handle - $115 SOLD
[Image: aqyrasug.jpg]

XL - $110 SOLD
[Image: 8ejyvury.jpg]

WITHDRAWN Pre WWII Rotbart Mond Extra w/ case
Great condition, minimal plate loss, straight teeth. Tough to find one in this condition, let alone with a case. $95 **haven't had any interest in this razor, so I'll withdraw it for now...**
[Image: byzy6y6a.jpg][Image: jugutavy.jpg][Image: sybypevy.jpg]

SOLD Euro-mix: FaTip with one-of-a-kind iKon fat tech handle. I bought from another member one year ago and have never used it. Selling what I paid for it. $110 SOLD
[Image: tugumuqa.jpg]

PM me if anyone wants different pictures or to let me know if my prices are too high.

Gracias y'all!

27 860
 07-31-2014, 07:08 PM
User Info
Do the prices include shipping? Also are you open to trades? If so, what are you looking for?

11 132
 07-31-2014, 07:09 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
(07-31-2014, 07:08 PM)Mercergent Wrote: Do the prices include shipping?

Yessir. CONUS free shipping. Overseas, we'll talk about it.

27 860
 08-01-2014, 11:26 AM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Putting the Rotbart away for now and the rest sold. Please archive.

Thanks Nook!

27 860