08-21-2014, 08:02 PM
User Info
Howdy Gents,

I received this brush recently, and have realized it's just a bit larger than my maximum preference. I've measured it in @~27x52. The brush is DENSE with Super Badger, and pretty darn soft too. I'd say it had a 'touch of scrub'. Very good backbone.
The handle is in a fabulous faux ivory, with the classic block lettering.
I've face lathered this brush a few times, and it has done the job without a problem. This Rooney was gently used by the original owner, and used only 3 or 4x by my own self. Hasn't shed or exhibited any other problems. Red Rooney box included.
$120 and it's yours.
Please message me with any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Eric

[Image: eme6aby5.jpg][Image: a7e5e2av.jpg][Image: esy9yzeh.jpg][Image: a5u7ypyp.jpg][Image: y8u3ytes.jpg]

Sold. Man, that was quick!

37 405
 08-21-2014, 09:56 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
(08-21-2014, 08:02 PM)emcphers Wrote: Howdy Gents,

I received this brush recently, and have realized it's just a bit larger than my maximum preference. I've measured it in @~27x52. The brush is DENSE with Super Badger, and pretty darn soft too. I'd say it had a 'touch of scrub'. Very good backbone.
The handle is in a fabulous faux ivory, with the classic block lettering.
I've face lathered this brush a few times, and it has done the job without a problem. This Rooney was gently used by the original owner, and used only 3 or 4x by my own self. Hasn't shed or exhibited any other problems. Red Rooney box included.
$120 and it's yours.
Please message me with any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Eric

[Image: eme6aby5.jpg][Image: a7e5e2av.jpg][Image: esy9yzeh.jpg][Image: a5u7ypyp.jpg][Image: y8u3ytes.jpg]

Sold. Man, that was quick!
rats! Rooneys and M&Fs, I can't resist.

7 2,322