08-24-2014, 08:54 AM
User Info
Was cleaning out some old stuff, and found a razor I was given by an airline when they lost my luggage a decade ago. I was about to throw it away when I caught myself wondering if it would be any good to shave with... do anyone recognise this disposable?

It's a Schick, twin blade, non-pivoting head. That's all I know.

[Image: ypC9zF0.jpg]

[Image: VcqF4yE.jpg]

[Image: t5Su75V.jpg]

3 4,593
 08-24-2014, 09:14 AM
User Info
hello hans, brian (kbh2o) from ohio in the united states. yes i know what type of disposable razor it is, schick slim trim. i use one every three months, i rotate it with a bic and gillette good news. i think it is fantastic and i use the same one for weeks if not months. it shaves well and has a push button cleaning device, i also use an old toothbrush to clean it and make sure to dry it well. do not be afraid to use this, i like it very much. please do not throw away and use it in good health! hope this helps and have a great day! brian (kbh2o)

36 47
 08-24-2014, 08:35 PM
User Info
Interesting-looking razor! You might as well try it out, Hans! Biggrin

83 21,098
 08-24-2014, 11:13 PM
User Info
Thank you gentlemen. I might indeed give it a go at some point Smile

3 4,593
 08-25-2014, 08:16 AM
  • MikeGJ
  • Grand Junction, CO
User Info
Currently sold as the ST2 Sensitive (green handle) and ST2 Sensitive for Women (pink handle).

Good disposable.

My current go-to for air travel.

They are pretty cheap if you by the "ten pack", which is currently sold with two extra razors. Why they don't just call it a "dozen", is a mystery that only the marketeers understand.

1 110