08-24-2014, 08:03 PM
User Info
All prices include shipping US & APO, please inquire about international shipping.

Rudy Vey 23x52 Shavemac Silvertip in *7 handle SOLD-$75 - Extremely comfortable brush in general. Very soft tips, excellent flow-through and just enough backbone to give a gentle massage during use. Handle is a variety Rudy calls "Black Peacock" and reminds me almost of a night sky full of stars. Rudy's much classier photo here. Paid $125, WAS yours for $85 shipped, now $80.

[Image: bUm1RQj.jpg]

L'Occitane Cade Plisson Synthetic-$50 SOLD - Great synthetic brush, which I picked up after hearing that it actually splays like a natural brush. It definitely does! Very soft, easy lathering, surprisingly heavy and comfortable handle. A lot of good things about this brush in general. Comes in original box, was only used 3 times.

[Image: 7zp4U1y.jpg]

Straight Razors

John Stanley, Boston 7/8 Smiling wedge-$85 Consolidated in another thread - one of the first razors I had professionally restored (Brad Maggard did this one). This razor sold me on smiling blades, as it is incredible to use around those tough areas where I had trouble when starting out. Freshly honed and ready to go. A word about the honing of the blade: the spine is a touch narrow for its 7/8 width, so it requires extra tape to get a proper bevel angle. I use 4 layers.

[Image: 5dnqjXG.jpg]

Wade & Butcher 13/16 wedge-$80 Consolidated in another thread - pre-1891 goodness in original horn scales. Freshly honed and ready to go, this razor was my go-to for a while, and if you like wedges, you'll love this one. Has some pitting and cosmetic blemishes which you can get a sense of through the pictures.

[Image: rw7B7n9.jpg]

Thanks all!

SOLD ITEMS:
Soap/Cream Lot SOLD

As a lot I have for sale, T-B & L-R:

-Alvarez Gomez Shave Cream 90%
-EJ Sea Buckthorn in Travel Tub Soap UNUSED
-EJ Sandalwood in Travel Tub Soap 95%
-Ian S Shave Soap #1 (Cedarwood & Gum Benjamin) 90%
-LASS Woody Lavender 90%
-LASS Anise Fougere (a manufacturing error, a lovely anise-heavy fougere which was offered some time ago) 85%

WAS $65 shipped CONUS, NOW $50 SOLD. Great performance on all, mostly just finding I don't reach for these anymore.

Omega R&B brush SOLD - Probably the most gentle boar brush I have ever used. Tall loft, pillowy bristles in a variety different than other Omegas, and a sturdy handle. Around 25ish wet/dry cycles so the break-in is not yet complete. $20 shipped

Omega 31064 SOLD - Excellent handle in a solid resin in Omega's banded boar knot. Roughly 30 wet/dry cycles so it has a little bit to go before firing on all pistons. There is some splitting (which is very normal for this model) around the gasket at the base of the knot. WAS $15 shipped, NOW $12.

Wiiborg 2-band 26mmx49mm SOLD- Extremely dense 2-band knot with surprisingly soft tips despite the loft. Great brush all-around in a great handle shape. Steeply discounted on account of the two cosmetic chips on the base of the handle (which I rounded out so it would not effect comfort of use) which are more easily viewed here. $70 shipped.

More pics visible in this thread (pre-chips in the handle ofc.)

Trufitt & Hill Silvertip Badger 22x44 (made by Rooney) SOLD- Very, very soft, yet scrubby badger in a striped faux ivory style resin. I love, love, love the knot but my hands are just too large for this guy. Purchased here from another member some time ago and it has been a solid addition to my den. Asking what I paid, $70.

16 249
 08-25-2014, 08:32 AM
User Info
Is the B&B brush for sale as well? Didn't see it listed, saw it's picture though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R&B sorry

2 58
 08-25-2014, 09:15 AM
User Info
(08-25-2014, 08:32 AM)afd359 Wrote: Is the B&B brush for sale as well? Didn't see it listed, saw it's picture though

R&B sorry

Yep, that one is up for sale! My formatting might be a little off, but it should be the first brush listed under he pictures.

16 249
 08-25-2014, 09:25 AM
User Info
I don't see the pricing/info for it

2 58
 08-25-2014, 03:39 PM
User Info
(08-24-2014, 08:03 PM)explodyii Wrote: Omega R&B brush - Probably the most gentle boar brush I have ever used. Tall loft, pillowy bristles in a variety different than other Omegas, and a sturdy handle. Around 25ish wet/dry cycles so the break-in is not yet complete. $20 shipped

16 249
 08-27-2014, 08:38 PM
User Info
55. Shipped for the Trufitt&hill?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 12
 08-28-2014, 08:40 AM
User Info
PM sent

0 1
 09-21-2014, 10:21 AM
User Info
Updated with additions

16 249
 09-23-2014, 04:00 AM
User Info
Reductions added in.

16 249
 09-27-2014, 12:35 AM
  • dcc
  • Polsilver Vendor
  • EU
User Info
I look forward to try L'Occitane Cade Plisson Synthetic,thank you for the opportunity Biggrin

31 433