08-26-2014, 09:10 AM
User Info
Hello all,

Had the good fortune of ordering the new Queen Charlotte Soaps Cubano Breeze which arrived yesterday. I have the pleasure of owning a number of their soaps so did not have to think twice on purchaseing this one. I appologize that I am currently at work and being sneaky by being on here writing this so no lather pics etc. lol. Gave it a run this morning and here are my thoughts on this new product.

Razor - 64 slim Adj W/ new Gillette Silver blue
Brush - Shaverjoe w/ TGN 2 band
Soap - You already know Smile

When you first open it you get a nice light hint of freshness. I know the description says your sitting on the beach and smoking a cigar but for me the smell was more of beach freshness/clean ocean breeze with the hint of someone smokeing a cigar somewhere on the beach. A great summer scent but i can see myself useing it year round. I though there would be more of a nice cigar/tobacco scent but there is just enough that you catch a whiff here and there. The scent does not linger after rinse so any AS splash or balm can be used. Still a very nice scent!

Performance wise its the same great performance you get with all QCS soaps! Lathers like a dream, great cushion, great slickness, and a great post shave feel on the skin. I followed up with a splash of RR Freedburg and left my den with a smile.

All in all I have no problems ordering this soap again. Is it my favorite of their line up? No, but I have no issues with it having a comfy home in my den. Hope others get the chance to enjoy it. For those that have yet to try any QCS soaps, give them a try. You will not be dissapointed!

Freddie P.

147 3,462
 08-26-2014, 09:30 AM
User Info
Agreed on QCS - really enjoy there Green Irish Tweed!

52 1,175
 08-26-2014, 09:43 AM
User Info
Great to hear you are enjoying this scent!

82 21,056
 08-26-2014, 10:06 AM
User Info
Good review there Freddie. I'll have to put it on my long list of things to buy.Tongue

0 1,007
 08-26-2014, 10:30 AM
  • Giorgio
  • Pennsylvania, US
User Info
Excellent review, thanks for sharing! I agree on QCS... A quality soap with excellent performance and fantastic scents

34 1,628
 08-26-2014, 07:20 PM
User Info
Thanks for the review! I have several of their creams and soaps and find that the creams seem to have a much stronger scent. I am wondering if anyone has tried the cream (croap) yet and can speak to the degree of tobacco scent. I am a sucker for tobacco scents but prefer them up in the Barrister and Mann Roam strength range.

3 248
 08-26-2014, 07:22 PM
  • Triad
  • Triad Razor Handles
  • Texas
User Info
This scent sounds great and i really need another cream/soap Biggrin

118 1,708