08-27-2014, 10:00 AM
User Info
Hey friends,

Prices include shipping to CONUS addresses. International members please PM me. Payment via PayPal.
If you like something and would like to make an offer, please do so!
I'd be happy to answer any questions or snap more photos, just ask :-)

I'd be interested in trading for a number of things... Mainly tobacco pipes, shave ready straights and/or strops... But please do message me with whatever you might like to offer, I'm all ears :-)

First are a couple vintage butterscotch brushes.

They're re-knotted with Virginia Sheng badger knots. Both brushes have seen under 10 lathers. They have lost a couple hairs each shave, and need more breaking in. Hopefully this will stop with more use, but who knows.

TRADED The Ever-Ready 300BN is fitted with a 3-band Silvertip (21/46). Beautifully scotched handle in sort of a Persian jar shape, with a very soft knot. Some crazing on the bottom of the handle, otherwise in great condition.
Here's a link to the thread I made on it http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...p?t=405228
$39 TRADED

SOLD The other brush is a Century, fitted with a 2-band Finest (22/48). Very soft knot with a cool shaped handle in great condition with swirl accents throughout.
$39 SOLD

[Image: eby6e8yb.jpg][Image: e4a3anep.jpg][Image: su2usa6e.jpg][Image: 2ureje3e.jpg]

Next are the watches.

I love my Invicta watches, but only wear a couple of them so these two are up for grabs. They're great watches, especially for the money. Big faces and thick too, substantial without being too showy (IMO).
I paid $110 for the lefty military style, and $90 for the blue faced diver.
They've kept time wonderfully for me while I've worn them.
Both watches have pretty minor scratches on the crystal and elsewhere, and do show show various signs of wear which I've tried to capture in the photos.

SOLD $65 for the Military style Chronograph (includes black & red NATO strap). SOLD

$45 for the diver style.

Both come with boxes.

Below are a couple links to the watch specs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001TH8UK0...ot_redir=1
http://www.invictawatch.com/collections/...2770-force

[Image: 3ypyhena.jpg][Image: 7a3u7y4a.jpg][Image: age5arem.jpg][Image: qa2apy2u.jpg][Image: 2ugapyva.jpg][Image: uda4amaq.jpg][Image: 5y8asuna.jpg][Image: yrate7eh.jpg][Image: va9egeja.jpg][Image: ade5ysuv.jpg][Image: 3etugeda.jpg][Image: 5any8ezu.jpg][Image: ygaqa8a3.jpg][Image: taza8a6a.jpg][Image: avabypyz.jpg][Image: ve2yre2y.jpg][Image: gu2aqu7u.jpg][Image: tuqu9ate.jpg][Image: ugasyzy8.jpg][Image: ysa2e5yn.jpg][Image: 2y8a9uhu.jpg][Image: unu7ydyd.jpg][Image: za5a4e8a.jpg][Image: 8yjeqa5y.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Eric

37 405
 09-02-2014, 06:37 PM
User Info
Added a couple brushes to the sale.

37 405
 09-05-2014, 09:03 PM
User Info
Everything has been sold or traded but the Invicta Pro Diver, I'd love to trade it for a strop and I'm accepting offers. Thanks TSN!
Edit: this would probably be considered an improper Bump, and I apologize.
Let's just go ahead and archive this thread.

37 405