08-27-2014, 08:32 PM
  • slr31
  • Garden City, India
User Info
Hello Mods & Members,

I have a request and wanted feedback. Lets say I am browsing the DE Razors sub-forum and then Sign-in. Our site takes me to the TSN Home page. It is slightly inconvenient to have to look for and go back to the particular page I was browsing. Is it possible that after I sign in, the Site page does not change? I hope I have worded my desire well. What do members think of that behavior?

Note: I tried a search for any older posts talking about this but didn't find one.

Thank You.

83 561
 08-27-2014, 09:56 PM
User Info
Pressing your browser's back button will take you to the page you were reading. Then press F5 and your're logged in.

Tricky but it works.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

0 128
 08-27-2014, 10:59 PM
User Info
(08-27-2014, 08:32 PM)slr31 Wrote: Hello Mods & Members,

I have a request and wanted feedback. Lets say I am browsing the DE Razors sub-forum and then Sign-in. Our site takes me to the TSN Home page. It is slightly inconvenient to have to look for and go back to the particular page I was browsing. Is it possible that after I sign in, the Site page does not change? I hope I have worded my desire well. What do members think of that behavior?

Note: I tried a search for any older posts talking about this but didn't find one.

Thank You.

I agree with you about it being annoying, though sadly I believe this is how the default functionality works with mybb. there's a new version coming out soon (should be any day now, actually - we won't be updating for at least a month though) that I'll need to check out some more to see if this has been changed or not.

40 5,830
 08-28-2014, 03:00 AM
  • slr31
  • Garden City, India
User Info
Thank You MrDentini and Andrew for your responses.

Yes, surely back button and F5 is the fastest way to get back to the page you were browsing. We can wish though. Smile

It would be nice if the newer version of mybb has this functionality. I will look forward to the upgrade.

83 561