08-29-2014, 07:20 PM
  • Woodeks
  • Space coast, Florida
User Info
Looking for my grail brush. In a my grail color, so I don't really expect it to come along very often. But ya' never know (and I got time).
Looking for a Morris and Forndran 3XL in faux Tortiose and with a Blonde knot. Missed one last week, but didn't pull the trigger. I really want one in Tortiose, and I love the 3XL size.

Like to buy $$ out right, but if you have a 3xl in Tortoise, and want to down size, I have a #1 in 2x ( I just got a 3x - and love it) that I'd only like to trade for the 3XL. $for the diff. Not interested in selling just yet.

I might be interested if a special color 3XL comes along, but I really need to stick to my initial "grail" brush. Otherwise, I'll always be chasing it. I really like handles in Tortiose.

Here's the #1 2x, it's in faux horn - in Blonde badger:

[Image: imagejpg1-2.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2-1.jpg]

I may fall back on a 2XL in Tortiose, as a last option, but really love the size of the 3XL, and larger brushes.

Thanks!

10 104
 09-16-2014, 04:57 PM
  • Woodeks
  • Space coast, Florida
User Info
Figured I'd give it a bump, before I give up!

Hey a man can dream, right?

10 104
 10-10-2014, 04:09 AM
User Info
I have a M&F 2XL in Tortoise. Would you be interested in buying?

7 128
 10-16-2014, 08:40 AM
  • Woodeks
  • Space coast, Florida
User Info
(10-10-2014, 04:09 AM)Badger Wrote: I have a M&F 2XL in Tortoise. Would you be interested in buying?

Sorry for not responding (my loss). I am always looking for a PM and thought the 2 responses to my post were my 2. Again, my loss. Sorry again!

10 104