09-04-2014, 07:06 PM
User Info
We all work hard for our money and there is never enough of it to do everything and buy everything we'd like to. So, we have to make choices. I have my sights on a King Cobra and a custom handle for it, a Mongoose, and a custom stainless steel version of the Wee Scot shave brush. (It sounds like there will be special Holiday versions of the Mongoose released to further tempt those who are already vulnerable to SE attraction.) I'm also determined to buy a Huntlee razor when it is finally released. While it is easy to get wrapped up deciding what shaving lust to fulfill next, let us never forget that many of our shaving lusts wouldn't even exist were it not for this very forum, where many of us are introduced to the latest and greatest and next best thing in shaving. Please respond to this thread to identify the next item you intend to check off your shaving lust list, then I would encourage you to visit my "Sharing with Shave Nook" thread in Contest, Drawings, and Give-a-Ways and consider making a donation to the Shave Nook.

18 246
 09-04-2014, 08:49 PM
  • Entasis
  • Atop the Razor's Edge
  • Southern California
User Info
Hopefully, the HuntLee Katana and/or the HuntLee SSI.

12 606
 09-10-2014, 01:08 PM
User Info
I know the HuntLee will be stainless but will the Katana be SS?

20 441