09-05-2014, 05:59 AM
User Info
Hi everyone -

Two items that are not getting any attention up for sale today. As usual, these prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. I am willing to ship internationally but will need to negotiate prices (I usually include shipping or at least meet halfway).

(1) Muhle Silvertip Fibre (STF) brush in faux ivory, Large (Model No. 31 K 257). 21mm knot/52mm loft. I got this brush from another member here because I've become intrigued with synthetic brushes and this one definitely does not disappoint. It is soft but dense, strong backbone, but good flow-through. This is probably not a shock, but I really think that synthetic brushes are equal (and in my opinion, better) to natural hair brushes. They can face-lather and bowl-lather, with creams and hard soaps no problem. The handle is a classic, ergonomic and nice to hold. These retail new for $68. I paid $45 and its in the exact same condition as when I got it. It comes with the cardboard travel tube and hasn't lost a hair. How about $40 shipped?

(2) Mitchell's Wool Fat in natural wooden bowl. Used twice. As is usual with with MWF, the cracks start to appear when it hasn't been used in a while. Love it or hate it, MWF is a polarizing soap, and in my opinion one of the "bucket list" soaps to try. I prefer the wooden bowl because its obviously not as prone to breaking as the ceramic dish and it fits the MWF perfectly (FYI, it looks a lot closer in hue to the second photo above - the first one was too close the sunshine in the window). To be honest, I've never had a problem with lathering MWF but especially with a synthetic brush (maybe you want to buy the Muhle and the MWF together!). I paid $30 for it from Italian Barber and like I said I've only used it once. How does $25 shipped sound?

Extras: anyone who orders either of the above can pick a couple of Feather 10 blade packs and/or a Tweex shave stick, which I've been told is similar to Arko. Just let me know what you'd like.

As always feel free to comment on my prices and descriptions in this thread. If you have any specific questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 09-11-2014, 12:40 PM
User Info
Quick update. All items SOLD! Thanks everyone and moderators please archive!

84 1,505