09-19-2014, 06:12 PM
User Info
I'm selling the following items. All prices include CONUS shipping. PayPal.

Simpson Ebony Chubby 2 Manchurian SOLD

This brush needs no introduction or description. It's soft with excellent backbone, scrub and flow. The knot on this particular brush has a diameter of 29mm at the top of the handle, and a loft of 52mm. I am the original owner of this brush and it was purchased in March 2014. It's been used only 5 times and has not shed any hairs. It's an amazing brush and I'm selling it only because I have a strong preference for the bulb shaped 2-band CH2.

The new price on this brush directly from Simpson is currently about $425, which includes shipping and the currency conversion fee.

Sale price is $325.

Hart Steel Black 7/8" Satin Finish Round PointSOLD

This straight was purchased by me in December 2012. It only has 5 shaves in it and has never been honed or touched a stone since it was purchased. A superb shaver with no cosmetic issues and in almost new condition.

Sale price is $200.

Weber PH Bulldog RazorSOLD

This razor is virtually new. This is my preferred DE razor and I have 3 of them. I only need one backup, so this one will go. This razor was purchased by me from Weber and only used once, so I could check that everything was fine with it. After one shave, it was put away and never used again.

Sale price is $50.

[Image: 4Lwzg37.jpg]

Strops

Next are two strops. The first strop (on the bottom) is a 3" Tony Miller Premium Steerhide with genuine linen for the second component. This strop has a smooth, light draw. Tony is not currently offering this type of leather, and no longer offers linen on 3" strops. We are all familiar with the superb crafmanship on Tony's strops.

The second strop (on the top) is a 2" Walking Horse Horsehide with genuine linen for the second component. This strop has a very light, crisp draw. Walking Horse strops are only available at The Superior Shave or WCS, and are difficult to get. The craftsmanship in this strop is not of the same quality of the Tony Miller, but the light draw of horsehide is truly unique.

I'm the original owner of both strops. These have been working strops for the past 4 years. If you're looking for pristine leather, these strops are not for you. While they are in very good shape, they do have some small nicks and scratches reflecting that they have had daily use and have not just been hanging in a collection. You should also be aware that the TM has a few dark spots, where it was touched with moist fingers. The light cream color of the TM Premium Steerhide will always do this if it comes into contact with any moisture. Also, horsehide, even when new, has all sorts of natural marks on it.

Tony Miller $65 SOLD
Walking Horse $40
SOLD

[Image: BaVZBfa.jpg]
[Image: scRJJrP.jpg]

Thanks gentlemen.

50 6,080
 09-19-2014, 06:32 PM
  • Giorgio
  • Pennsylvania, US
User Info
Wow that is an excellent price on the CH2! If I didn't just purchase a Plisson I'd be all over it... GLWTS!

34 1,628
 09-19-2014, 07:30 PM
User Info
CH2 and Weber SOLD.

50 6,080
 09-19-2014, 07:30 PM
User Info
PM sent on Hart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 89
 09-19-2014, 07:50 PM
User Info