01-07-2017, 04:15 PM
User Info
When I'm home and lounging or doing light work I wear sweat pants at home in the winter. I hate things in my pockets at any time, but a few weeks ago I bought a Manker E11 LED light that I really liked and kept loose in my right pocket. I was plowing snow and afterward it was missing. Hopefully I'll find it after the snowbanks melt. But I ordered 2 replacements (yes, I liked it that much!) and they came in today, so my right pocket has a Manker E11 in it again, except this time I'm keeping it clipped to the pocket fabric.

Totally unexpected, but an online conversation came up on the Budget Light Forum and things were said... Manker came on and said that a replacement light was going to be on the way to me. So what's in my pocket is far more than the sum of the parts. Sorry, but the full explanation is far more involved than anyone wants to read or what I want to write. But the posts were all good that led up to the replacement; nothing but the highest of values IMO. Manker gets high marks from me, they certainly didn't need to do what was promised. For a budget light I have high regards for Manker, and their E11 is pretty decent too.

32 6,565
 01-08-2017, 07:26 AM
User Info
Usually a small flashlight, keys, money clip, pocket knife, handkerchief and pocket pen (felt tip or fountain).  Here is the other day's partial carry.

[Image: G3ImwrA.jpg]

23 1,938
 05-11-2019, 04:11 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Things have changed a bit

Right front pocket -keys

Left front pocket -Ridge Wallet, Kershaw pocket knife

Left rear pocket -empty

Right rear pocket -empty

52 20,607
 05-11-2019, 09:57 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I wear Propper Cargo Pants that have multiple pockets.

Left leg pocket: Cellphone
Left pocket: Keys, pocket knife
Right leg pocket: Wallet
Right pocket: Concealed Carry Pistol
Left rear pocket: Empty
Right rear pocket: Hankie

182 25,467
 05-11-2019, 10:41 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(05-11-2019, 09:57 PM)Johnny Wrote: I wear Propper Cargo Pants that have multiple pockets.

I need to get some cargo pants. I wear cargo shorts in the summer and love them...the pockets are very handy.

52 20,607
 05-12-2019, 07:10 AM
User Info
(05-11-2019, 10:41 PM)bullgoose Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 09:57 PM)Johnny Wrote: I wear Propper Cargo Pants that have multiple pockets.

I need to get some cargo pants. I wear cargo shorts in the summer and love them...the pockets are very handy.

RailRider Versa-Tac Light and Ultra-Light cargo pants are pretty tough to beat during the hot months! I wore the ultra-lights throughout Afghanistan. Don’t let the name full you...they are extremely well built/sturdy.

The Lights are Currently on sale!

Vr

Matt

21 1,103
 05-12-2019, 08:21 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(05-12-2019, 07:10 AM)Ols67 Wrote: I need to get some cargo pants. I wear cargo shorts in the summer and love them...the pockets are very handy.

RailRider Versa-Tac Light and Ultra-Light cargo pants are pretty tough to beat during the hot months!  I wore the ultra-lights throughout Afghanistan.  Don’t let the name full you...they are extremely well built/sturdy.

The Lights are Currently on sale!

Vr

Matt
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip Matt! I will have to check them out.

52 20,607