09-11-2014, 07:36 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I envision this magnificent razor as the swashbuckler's blade. This is Ali's Blade, a 7/8 razor with Micarta scales and adjustable pins. Shaving with this custom made razor is an experience, especially since it is so comfortably balanced. Some custom straight razors feel cumbersome. This Ali's Blade fits beautifully even in my small hands. Best of all, the shave will dazzle you. The razor is in near mint condition. On the backside of the blade, there are some water mark shadows — I think Satan pees in my water. As a rule, I remove these light stains, on any razor, when it's time to hone it; however, this Ali's Blade has a long way to go before the next honing. The smearing on the blade is Balistol oil. The only reason I am letting the razor go is to raise funds to promote my upcoming novel, including travel for book signings. In the old days, publishers covered such expenses, but they rarely do it these days. The price is $650, which includes U.S. shipping. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.
[Image: Hx9qco2.jpg]
[Image: O8HgbZm.jpg]
[Image: cRG4DiF.jpg]

150 3,030
 09-11-2014, 08:36 AM
User Info
that's a beauty!

31 737
 09-11-2014, 03:24 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(09-11-2014, 08:36 AM)llalm Wrote: that's a beauty!
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, it's a beauty and an incredible razor.

150 3,030