09-26-2014, 11:26 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
[Image: 1xUSzua.jpg]
These worked like magic. Instant top of the charts along with P74s, LBs, and a very few others. (Made in Great Britaim)
[Image: Cp5lfpj.jpg]
These I got five boxes, two completely sealed in plastic so I will give them a try after a stropping

[Image: iBBuXNQ.jpg]
[Image: grpoQAI.jpg]
Same with these carbon blades. I like the one button slide load
[Image: PUfDW9I.jpg]
These are the same as the first except made in the u.s.a. We'll see if that makes any difference

7 2,322
 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM
User Info
You surely are adventurous! Good luck with the blades. Smile

82 21,077
 09-26-2014, 03:51 PM
  • Mouser
User Info
(09-26-2014, 03:05 PM)celestino Wrote: You surely are adventurous! Good luck with the blades. Smile
The stainless aren't much of a risk and neither are the carbons from a completely sealed pack after a thorough examination.

7 2,322
 10-14-2014, 03:23 PM
  • Mouser
User Info
The Personna's are great. As good as I've ever used. Both the British version,
[Image: d7wIzWm.jpg]
and the ones made in the U.S.A.
[Image: qkJxGFl.jpg]
With the added plus of longevity. Not P74 longevity of course, but I had my 7th shave with the British version this morning and it gave the first indication that it was degrading. Two pinpricks of weepers. Barely noticeable but the only signs yet. BBS shaves that feel as if you've already shaved and are just sliding an empty razor across your face to pick up the lather.

7 2,322
 10-17-2014, 06:49 AM
  • Mouser
User Info
to quote our resident expert, Gary Carrington,.."That was the blade used as the basis for the Personna 74* very best blade ever made for DE razors in my opinion."
No wonder they are superb.

7 2,322