09-27-2014, 04:46 PM
  • LORDBISHOP
  • Lover of the Wet Shaving way of Life
  • Westchester, NY
User Info
Thank You for looking!
*Missed pics of doors, both are immaculate nickel, if interest I will take a pic! Also these have not been polished prior to pics, I assure they look even better in person...But it is no trouble to take specific pics if one requests interest.

First Up is the Fatboy F4 1960 4th "Q", in excellent condition w/a nice shape case w/pack of near mint condition Spoiler blades as seen in pics. Reason for sale: I have accumulated many Fatboy's and Slim's, having plated in my favorite materials I'm happy with those, and hope someone who appreciates all original non restored but amazing condition, possibly even birth year razors. Back to the FB...the original nickel plating is perfect on this razor and mechanically is like new. No fading numbers, perfect click, not a spot of finish damage, perfect TTO. there are some lines in the safety bar on one side, but do not penetrate the plating, and cannot be felt/effect shave at all. the case has a center crack that is especially hard to see when the razor is in the case w/cover closed. also one hinge is broken but holds open no problem and closes fine(prob. can be restored quite easily). Also comes with exact blades as seen. $125 shipped conus SOLD
[Image: eXxGeQE.jpg]
[Image: LNF7Eav.jpg]
[Image: 5vf3o9O.jpg]
[Image: UW4K1pe.jpg]
[Image: YOb8w5w.jpg]
[Image: Fj9LFLx.jpg]

Slim is an H2 1962 2nd "Q", and again in perfect condition. This razor has spotless original nickel plating, and again flawless mechanics. No number fading, perfect clicks, perfect TTO. This razor was purchased in original condition from Razor Emporium.
$75 shipped conusReduced to $60 PENDING PAYMENT for the rest of today This razor is in amazing shape, all Original Nickel intact, and was "tuned", not replated by R.E., so blade gaps and exposure are perfect!
[Image: D4yBNQo.jpg]
[Image: 20xj3M1.jpg]
[Image: 3byu17D.jpg]

W/CONUS I mean to include Hawaii and Alaska, USPS only for those two though

4 794
 09-28-2014, 07:30 AM
  • LORDBISHOP
  • Lover of the Wet Shaving way of Life
  • Westchester, NY
User Info
One day price drop before redaction! After looking at pics over again I realize that I'm horrible at cell phone photography, and actually may make the razors look bent or uneven. I assure any potential buyers that these have perfect blade exposure and blade gap and look like they were made a year ago. I have had nearly ten Gillette FB's and I think eight slims...these two razors were kept and not plated because of their incredible mechanical order and original plating...I would ask for half as much if they weren't so impressive to me(also I payed more for both than I'm asking...I really would like someone here to have these razors...with that said Fatboy reduced to $110 shipped SOLD and

Still Available
Slim $60 shippedPENDING PAYMENT...All 50 States USPS tracked

Please feel free to PM any ?'s

4 794
 09-29-2014, 10:42 AM
User Info
I'd buy it via PP if you will ship it overseas.

0 4