09-29-2014, 06:10 PM
User Info
We release our fifth aftershave - Sandalwood - in just a few hours now. It is available from participating retailers as well as from us direct. If you buy from one of our retailers you support two businesses. And you just might find some other goodies they have too!

[Image: mgjmO7ol.jpg]

6 323
 09-30-2014, 02:57 PM
  • tti
  • NY,US
User Info
question - is your sandalwood aftershave a pure sandalwood like scent (like d.r harris) or more of a perfumy sandalwood like tobs sandalwood?

19 196
 10-01-2014, 05:23 AM
User Info
(09-30-2014, 02:57 PM)tti Wrote: question - is your sandalwood aftershave a pure sandalwood like scent (like d.r harris) or more of a perfumy sandalwood like tobs sandalwood?

We have a sample pack available that lets you try our line without committing to a bottle. But nothing beats hearing from volunteers. This is from our site:

"I enjoyed the fragrance A LOT - this is easily one of the best ones I have ever smelled." Nick

"The scent is straight sandalwood - I like the simplicity and the warmth of it. It opens with the expected alcohol burn, but dries down very quickly to a soothing, pure sandalwood. I can still smell a whiff or two a couple hours after my shave." Paul

"I really like the subtleness of this aftershave. After shaving and using this it keeps my skin feeling soft, my face still feels very moisturized hours after use." Greg

"Thanks for the sample of your new Sandalwood aftershave. My wife LOVES it. It has (as she told me) a nice subtle scent that is not overpowering. My adult son also liked it." James

"Your sandalwood feels great on the face. This product is right on par with the other Captain’s Choice products that are in my rotation and right in there as far as making the face feel good. Bravo!!" Erich

"I love the scent, very natural smell to it. It is the perfect blend. I believe this is one of the best sandalwood aftershaves I have smelled." Dusty

"What a scent! It is natural, woodsy and very masculine. Not powdery in the least! The scent retains a nice power for an hour or two and then fades but is still there. I like the scent so much I reapply when I get home from work." Doug

"I think you have a winner here, I really like the smell." Hark

"It is a very calming aftershave experience which I welcome since I shave at night." Michael

"Topical application felt good going on, a nice clean feeling. The scent is top notch and fades after an hour for me." Aaron

"It's truly unique being a straight-up sandalwood and the moisturizing properties are there. My wife really liked it and she is not a scent person at all. In my opinion you nailed it with this sandalwood." Dan

"The scent is great and, for me, very enjoyable and pleasant. I believe all around it is an exceptional product, the formula left my skin feeling great and the scent is very well balanced." Jim

"I love every drop of this sandalwood. You have a winner here!" Dustin

6 323
 10-01-2014, 06:27 AM
  • Lutebro
  • Olympia, WA
User Info
I'm the one in the black and red shoes, got mine!!

58 1,312
 10-04-2014, 08:47 AM
  • Deuce
  • Just a guy
  • Cave Creek
User Info
Ok that's me in the front with the lime green shoes. I went to Merz on the 1st to check availability, but got it at Italian Barber. Looking forward to the new one Scott

19 742