09-30-2014, 03:58 PM
User Info
Our Oktoberfest scent is available to order.

Oktoberfest is our seasonal offering for fall. We blended scents of pumpkin pie, nutmeg, cinnamon, lavender, and orange. This soap comes in a tin with 6 ounces of soap.

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Tallow, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance

All Non Tallow Soaps are on sale for $5.99 for a limited time

http://beersoapbrewingcompany.com/shop/
Thanks for your support!

Kevin

1 184
 09-30-2014, 08:08 PM
  • Lutebro
  • Olympia, WA
User Info
Great deal Kevin! If you haven't tried BSBC before please don't hesitate! Great lather, scents and slickness. Price is right too!

58 1,312
 10-01-2014, 05:37 AM
User Info
Thanks Dustin. BTW, I went ahead and made the Orange Ylang Ylang a regular in the non tallow, and I'll make one with menthol next spring like the one I made for you. Great idea!

1 184
 10-01-2014, 05:56 AM
  • Lutebro
  • Olympia, WA
User Info
I have to say Kevin that the custom one you made for me has replaced all of my citrus menthol soaps, it's that good! Glad to hear it's in the regular rotation now!

58 1,312
 10-01-2014, 11:05 AM
User Info
I used La Habana a few days ago and I knew instantly it was going to be one of my top scents. I've owned it for a while but haven't used it because I don't care for tea based scents. This one has so much going on, it feels like a high end fragrance. If La Habana catches on, I could see it joining the ranks of other polarizing scents such as Tierra Humeda. It's also much friendlier than Tierra Humeda where people will Love/Like it rather than a Love/Hate. I know that's a bold statement but it's a bold scent.

Also that's a great sale going on, wish I could've taken advantage of it. I promised myself to never buy a backup.

4 355
 10-06-2014, 03:26 AM
  • JrReyes
  • Cartridge Converter
  • Ft. Worth, TX
User Info
If you're a fan of Tobacco scents, then La Habana needs to be in your collection. This scent is more complex than expected and only gets better when you lather. I personally like it better than Cavendish which I thought was a tad sweet with a touch of vanilla or cherry. This one is a winner, and for the sale price, its really tough to beat. BSBC works great for my skin type and is one of my favorite artisan soaps. Here is a lather shot...
[Image: J6Spz4i.jpg]

19 278
 10-10-2014, 11:36 AM
User Info
Gentlemen, the non-tallow soaps at this price are an absolute STEAL. These are some of the best soaps I have ever tried. I have two tubs of these soaps in my current 5-soap rotation, the BVV (incredible scent) and the Earl Grey and Honey (which I also love).

2 1,459
 10-10-2014, 01:24 PM
User Info
Yeah, I'm tempted because I love the Forest Mint I have. But I...I think I've become a....tallow snob. I'm not sure when or how.

16 249