10-03-2014, 09:36 AM
  • davizera
  • Non Dvcor Dvco
  • São Paulo - Brazil
User Info
Hi Guys,

This is my first haul in which I'm not completely sure of what I've bought. Could you guys help me identifying them?

First, I think it's a "New Low price set", as per the following image from Mr. Razor:

http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/The%20N...%20set.jpg

[Image: 1930s%20low%20price%20set.jpg]

Let´s see if I'm right:

[Image: 29uayr.jpg]

[Image: m9pxyg.jpg]

[Image: 2u6jjm9.jpg]

In the base of the handle, it's written: PAT. JAN 13, 1920 U.S.A.

Is it a New long or short comb?
Some teeth are a little bit bent, and it has a crack on right over the ball end, how can I fix it?
Some blades came with it, which I wasn't expecting, when were they made?
Just to know if I overpaid, how much is it worth? It was just delivered, so it´s filthy.

Second, I pretty sure it´s a cased Fat Handle tech, am I right? If so, how much is it worth?

[Image: rhnbic.jpg]

[Image: 313hglw.jpg]

Thank you, gentlemen.

2 242
 10-03-2014, 11:22 AM
User Info
Looks like a long comb NEW, but I'm looking at it on an iPhone 4, so I could be wrong. Handle cracks don't generally need to be fixed.

The Tech looks nice. They made millions of them, so they're not particularly valuable, but it's a great razor. I'm not sure if the case is correct for that razor.

2 1,461
 10-03-2014, 12:09 PM
  • davizera
  • Non Dvcor Dvco
  • São Paulo - Brazil
User Info
(10-03-2014, 11:22 AM)kingfisher Wrote: Looks like a long comb NEW, but I'm looking at it on an iPhone 4, so I could be wrong. Handle cracks don't generally need to be fixed.

The Tech looks nice. They made millions of them, so they're not particularly valuable, but it's a great razor. I'm not sure if the case is correct for that razor.

I think that the case is not the correct one, because it says Made in England as the razor is american.

2 242