10-03-2014, 03:35 PM
User Info
(Whatever that actually means!)

Anyway, I have been unable to get into my website emails for quite some time. That is no longer an issue. If you emailed me and didn't get a response as of tonight, contact me again. I overlooked the message line but not deliberately.

Frankly it bothers me to have appeared to have ignored friends for this length of time, but it should never happen again now that my website is being professionally handled.

My sincerest apology for the lack of consideration regarding that. But I was blind and without communication through the site. Again, that has all changed and for the better.

Brian

32 6,445
 10-03-2014, 03:55 PM
User Info
Congratulations, Brian! Smile

82 21,056
 10-10-2014, 03:48 PM
User Info
great! best of luck with it.

believe it or not, a good website can mean all the difference in terms of your online presence!

40 5,830
 10-10-2014, 06:38 PM
User Info
Cool! So might we see some Shave Enhancer?
(Sorry if this is has been brought up -- I'm not on top of it. I have some disappointingly scentless soap crying out for the stuff, though!)

7 315
 10-11-2014, 05:08 AM
User Info
Hi Andrew,

The media/advertising/R&D staff here at Kramperts Finest informs me that I can't discuss that fully. I can only say that I have my entire staff here, R&D, formulation, QC, production, and anyone else I can think of to throw at the problem, here at Kramperts Finest working on it ( Biggrin OK, that would be me all alone). But seriously, it is being worked on. I know folks have been patient, but I have to ask for more patience. Since I'm seriously understaffed, any ideas that the CEO comes up with takes time to implement.

At this time I have no plans to make more shave enhancer. I don't think the ultimate solution will disappoint.

32 6,445