10-03-2014, 05:20 PM
User Info
So what's new at WSP? Mostly soap news again. In today's update: packaging & labelling, Pumpkin Spice soap, amazon update, the end to the introductory pricing.

Packaging & Labelling

I am still working on locating the rust proof tins. I'm even thinking about switching to plastic jars. But, some of you have told me you'd like waterproof labels. I can now tell you that they are in the pipeline.

In addition, I'll be updating the labels to add some color. For example, lavender will be lavender and so forth. What I can't figure out is: fougere noir, black amber & vanille, sandalwood & tobacco (what shade of brown (if any)). So, if anyone has any input, do let me know. Otherwise, they may stay black & white.

Pumpkin Spice

Ah, pumpkin spice. Smells like pumpkin pie. Perfect fall scent and it will be available just in time for Halloween.

Unfortunately, it contains cinnamon. And some people are allergic to it. Therefore, I only made a very small run of 50 pucks. Available early next week.

Now Available at Amazon & the webstore

Most of the best sellers are now available at amazon! Use the discount code: JRDFER3I for 40% off! Mahogany & Marrakesh are on their way.

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Finally, the bad news. The era of $6 soap will come to an end this month. Originally I was planning for the 15th, but it's looking like it will happen closer to the 31st. So, sometime between those dates the price will go up. Get your orders in before then!

And sticking with the theme of things coming to a close, I will probably be ending the rose scent and replacing it with rose & sandalwood. Haven't made any final decisions yet, but that's where I'm leaning.

9 3,036
 10-03-2014, 05:35 PM
  • Lutebro
  • Olympia, WA
User Info
Order made for the Fougere Noir and Sandalwood... great deal!!!!!

58 1,312
 10-03-2014, 05:40 PM
User Info
Glad to hear about the sandalwood rose!

31 1,800
 10-03-2014, 05:44 PM
User Info
just received and used fourgere noir and Marrakesh. I received 10 other in this delivery and these were the top 2

73 1,296
 10-07-2014, 10:34 AM
User Info
 10-07-2014, 02:37 PM
  • Balj86
  • Maryland USA
User Info
Just ordered Lavender & Rose. Excellent price and deal before its over. Can't wait to try them out!

10 963
 10-07-2014, 03:25 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Ok I just ordered The Noir and Black Amber Vanille...let it snow!

74 1,509