10-03-2014, 05:38 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I was on a Poirot marathon today. I watched him use his moustache wax heater to recover a partial word ( Murder on the Orient Express) lay out an extensive toilet in his desert tent ( Death in Mesopotamia) buy scent from D.R. Harris and berate his barber for a sideburn left 1/16" longer than the other.
Ah, le Precicement!
I thought about my hoped for return to travel- real travel; not Greyhound or packed sardine like with less confidence than a BF 109 pilot below two Thunderbolts.
Trains, ships, vintage motorcars with leather trunks mounted over the boot. NOT worries over TSA or small sample portions spilling.
So, I look at the travel tubes on Phil's site, the leather bags and shaving cases and Dream.
What else is usefull- besides a moustache wax heater?

2 3,171
 10-05-2014, 01:49 PM
User Info
he also buys something from Gro F Trumper in one episode. i forget which one it is Smile

1 171
 10-06-2014, 06:50 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
I believe the episode was, "The Mysterious Affair at Styles". The opening scene shows Poirot leaving the Trumper's shop, shopping bag in hand, and bidding farewell to Mr Trumper. In the next scene Poirot is back in his flat applying a cologne out of a Trumper's bottle with the crown cap.

7 911