03-03-2012, 11:22 PM
User Info
I just wanted to post about a brush that would probably be of interest to some here that isn't going to be quickly found from the regular haunts we haunt. I found out today that there's another brush like this one I bought recently at a store. The current brush is the same picture of mine, so while it'll give you an idea of what it looks like it should have a different look. The knot is said to be a Vulfix silvertip knot, and I've had the chance to use it a few times and I do believe that the person bought them from Vulfix. I asked Vulfix if they could confirm, and while they couldn't they said it was probably one of theirs. Too many knots they've made for other people. Biggrin It really is a fine brush and might be something worth taking a look at. Oh, and do a little search for straight razors there too. You'll find some customs. The link is here.

10 460
 03-15-2012, 07:05 PM
User Info
That is a very interesting looking brush. Enjoy.

75 20,883
 03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
  • HCB
User Info
Nice brush. I had purchased some of the TGN UK silvertips a while back. They are perported to be vulvix/simpson origin. If yours is the same its areally nice knot. Luxury soft. Not a scrubber. Congrats on a great brush.

1 34
 03-21-2012, 12:43 PM
User Info
That's a really good looking brush. I haven't seen that wood before.

184 12,003