10-06-2014, 09:41 AM
User Info
SOLD, thanks Andrew and TSN!

I was fortunate enough to be able to get this razor after camping out on the Italian Barber website. Although now after trying to the aluminum version, I've come to find I prefer the lighter model.

The baseplate has a bit of coating missing, as indicated by the original product listing. I'm not a great photographer, but I tried to highlight it in the pic below.

In the spirit of the original listing (and of this board in general), I'm going to let this go for the original price + shipping and fees, so let's call it $110 shipped CONUS. (Paypal please)
My hope though is this will go to someone who's been earnestly trying to get one, and that this won't show up immediately on the bay. Hey I can't stop anyone from doing what they wish once they have it, but it just seems like the gentlemanly thing.

[Image: oWgkEiSl.jpg]

[Image: aeMOZo3l.jpg?1]

[Image: tKPtANXl.jpg?1]

10 2,062
 10-06-2014, 09:56 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Woohoo!!!!!!!!

43 1,698
 10-06-2014, 09:59 AM
User Info
Congrats to the buyer and to the seller for passing along the great deal!

113 354
 10-06-2014, 10:20 AM
User Info
Someone just won the lottery. ..I need to start picking some new numbers. Taborcarn...you are the man! You could've been greedy and gone to the auction place and made some cash but decided to pass it on at a great price to a fellow member. Kudos to you

11 61