05-02-2017, 02:01 PM
User Info
I started using Feather blades not too long after they became available in the US, and my search for blades was over. I use them almost exclusively. Once in a while, someone will ask me to try another blade and I will. Then I go back to the Feather. I use the Feather Platinums (yellow box, but I think the black boxed ones are identical) in my DEs, the Artist Clubs in my AC SEs, and the FHS in the OneBlade.

When I got 'serious' about the wet-shaving hobby, the person who was mentoring me insisted I use Feather blades, and I'm very glad he did. I was very tentative at first because of what I had heard of them, but this was perhaps the best piece of shaving advice I'd ever received.

I use them for 2 shaves: Once in a while, I'll stretch the Artist Club or FHS to a third shave, but the DEs are discarded after two shaves for me.

23 579
 05-02-2017, 03:02 PM
User Info
I've been DE shaving since the first of the year. I've been through a large Sample Pack and a half-dozen others that were PIFed to me (Thanx Tom!). So far I get DFS with about 3 different ones and really DFS including a few BBS thrown in using Feather and Kai. I've backed off the number of "attempted" shaves from 7 to 5 and I'm going to 4 in an attempt to really dial those 2 blades in. Regardless of who wins the Number One spot; Feather will be in the top two and part of my regular rotation.

RON

0 147
 06-11-2017, 03:14 AM
User Info
I use the DE Feathers and Nothing gives better shaves for me. I'm not fussed that I don't get 5-6-7 shaves out of them, but the shaves I do are super close and just nothing comes close imo

0 49