10-12-2014, 09:05 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
I have a few too many of B&M's outstanding soaps and need to move them on to those who would make use of them. (plus to make room to get more product from him lol)

Would like to sell this as a lot, asking price for $55 ==> $50 via Paypal, Shipped USA.

Fougere Imperiale, 4oz - new unused ** tre citta version
Petrichor, 4oz - lathered 1x
Cheshire, 3.75oz - ~80-85% remaining

[Image: eQw8Ckl.jpg]

Thank you 'Nookers for looking

36 1,336
 10-12-2014, 09:22 AM
  • tti
  • NY,US
User Info
damn if i didnt have petrichor and cheshire already i woulda hopped on this. glws.

btw if u dont mind me asking did u just not like the fougere scent?

19 196
 10-12-2014, 09:52 AM
User Info
If you're willing to break up the lot I'd gladly take the Imperiale

11 489
 10-12-2014, 10:24 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
(10-12-2014, 09:22 AM)tti Wrote: damn if i didnt have petrichor and cheshire already i woulda hopped on this. glws.

I've been on a soap binge recently and bought Aromatique along with this one when it first came out and never opened the plastic bag it came in till last month. So figured I keep 1 out of the 2 as I literally have like 10 jars from Will and need to reduce it before I dive in on new stuff. Figured with the Fougere will help move it along Angel

regarding the scent, I do enjoy it alot actually but I try not to dive into every single jar I have till the current 4-5 on rotation are reduced a bit.. but you buy more than you can consume lol.

36 1,336
 10-12-2014, 11:34 AM
User Info
Imperial is amazing :-) I found it leather easily the older the better

Glwts!!!!

(10-12-2014, 10:24 AM)refles Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 09:22 AM)tti Wrote: damn if i didnt have petrichor and cheshire already i woulda hopped on this. glws.

I've been on a soap binge recently and bought Aromatique along with this one when it first came out and never opened the plastic bag it came in till last month. So figured I keep 1 out of the 2 as I literally have like 10 jars from Will and need to reduce it before I dive in on new stuff. Figured with the Fougere will help move it along Angel

regarding the scent, I do enjoy it alot actually but I try not to dive into every single jar I have till the current 4-5 on rotation are reduced a bit.. but you buy more than you can consume lol.

61 3,072
 10-12-2014, 07:20 PM
  • schnebbs
  • relapsed brush addict
  • chicago
User Info
I triedto Google the scent profile of the imperial, but couldn't find one. Anyone care to elaborate? I really like my petrichor, so this looks like something I could spring for...

Cheers!

1 43
 10-12-2014, 09:56 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
(10-12-2014, 07:20 PM)schnebbs Wrote: I triedto Google the scent profile of the imperial, but couldn't find one. Anyone care to elaborate? I really like my petrichor, so this looks like something I could spring for...

Cheers!

hi Chris,
from the fingers of the master himself Will.. (scent profile of both versions) http://shavenook.com/thread-barrister-ma...#pid405341

Fougère Aromatique

Fougère Aromatique is, as its name suggests, the aromatic version of our all-natural fougère, built on an accord of oakmoss, French lavender, tonka bean, and hay absolute, a smell akin to liquid sunshine. We blended the fragrance with touches of lime, cardamom, and thyme as an homage to Invasion Barbare, Stephanie Bakouche's remarkable aromatic masterpiece. The rest of the skeleton is constructed around geranium, clary sage absolute, violet leaf, and various other natural oils to produce a full-power, teeth-out scent completely devoid of any resemblance to the prim little English fripperies that followed the original Fougère Royale a century ago. Rich, gleamingly spicy, and utterly without pretense, Fougère Aromatique is a reminder of what it means to carry yourself with style.

Fougère Imperiale

Fougère Imperiale is the more traditional of our creations. We built the scent on an accord of oakmoss, French lavender, tonka bean, and hay absolute, a smell akin to liquid sunshine. We then added West Indian Sandalwood (actually a plant called Amyris) and Siberian Fir for a woody, mineral effect similar to that of the drier fougères that characterized the 1950s and 60s. The rest of the skeleton is constructed around geranium, clary sage absolute, violet leaf, and various other natural oils to produce a fresh, clean, elegant scent reminiscent of the smell of a father's shaving set. Bright, understated, and charmingly smooth, Fougère Imperiale is the ultimate progression of natural perfumery.

36 1,336
 10-15-2014, 01:21 PM
User Info
If you wish to trade for a nice Razor or something drop me a message! I recently splurged on brushes but have wanted to try all of these soaps GLWTS...

1 21
 10-15-2014, 05:55 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Sold, thank you all for looking, thanks TSN & Buyer!

36 1,336