10-12-2014, 02:01 PM
User Info
Well it was time to open a new tub of soap - one of the first artisan soaps I bought was Fitjar, most recently been playing around with others and have not used any of the fitjars soaps. Anyway upon opening the soap cupboard a jar of fitjar East indies screamed at me to be used - man I had forgotten how ludicrous and cushioning these soaps are. A small amount exploded into pillows and peaks of luxurious lather - it is really a shame that Jorunn has decided to discontinue her business - I for one will miss the soaps once gone. Good job I stocked up and have hoarded a number of jars lol

2 67
 10-13-2014, 03:29 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
I tried only a sample of one Fitjar soap and although I thought it was good, overall I wasn't that impressed with it.

3 2,638
 10-13-2014, 08:27 AM
User Info
i think soaps are one of those things that work for some and not for others. For me personally the fitjar soaps provide the right support when shaving Smile

2 67
 10-13-2014, 08:30 AM
User Info
I used Fitjars for awhile but when I ran out it seemed it was no longer being sold by any of the North American vendors. I always enjoyed using it as an alternative to the mainstream products. Now there are so many artisan vendors with quality products it's hard to make a choice.

46 489
 10-13-2014, 07:10 PM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
I'm partial because of my Norwegian heritage, but I think her Frost Rose, in both the cream and soap, are the best rose scented products I've used. Rose, with just a touch menthol!

38 5,198