10-12-2014, 03:08 PM
User Info
OK, now I know that the accepted thing to write is how difficult the selection process was and how many really good slogans were entered. But frankly it's true here.

The only way I could winnow the slogans was to go through them all daily and cross out those that for one reason or another didn't resonate with me every day. But one made it to the end, OK, actually 3 did, but one REALLY did.

At this point I still don't know whose entry it is. But it is #1 in the list of the entries. As soon as I hear from Steve as to who submitted it (and if they met the simple qualification requirements) I'll let the forum know.

-----------------------

With the rollout of KFs new website there was found to be a glaring omission. Kramperts Finest has no slogan! That's where the contest comes in.

But prizes first... The winner gets 2 combo packs of their choice. If no single person wins, but a melding of 2 entries wins each entrant will get the combo pack of their choice.

Gents, that can be a retail value of almost $98 and I take care of the shipping too!

What are the requirements to submit entries? Be a member of The Shave Nook. That's it. So tell others to register here so that they can submit entries also. When a winner is picked they will have their entry date compared to their TSN membership date to make sure it's legitimate. So to be clear, register first here at TSN (if you aren't already a member), submissions are submitted at the website after registration here at TSN.

Whoops! One more requirement. I can't ship outside the USA, so you need to be "here" to collect, or see posts #14,15, 16. I find that solution quite acceptable.

How many slogans can one person submit? As many as they can think up! No limit to entries.

I'm the primary judge and all I'll see all the slogans submitted; entrant names will be hidden from everyone but the webmaster. Only the webmaster will see both the slogans and the entrant. When I pick a winner Steve (the webmaster) will correlate the slogan with the entrant and I'll announce the winner.

The contest will remain open until I select the winner (minimum 2 weeks). So get those slogans submitted!

Log on to http://www.krampertsfinest.com and look in the upper right hand corner. Click on the text to be taken to the contest page.

Knowing a bit about us and the company might help. That's just a tip but absolutely no guarantee of anything. Be creative, and GOOD LUCK!

32 6,472
 10-12-2014, 03:24 PM
User Info
Brian, the new website looks fantastic, congrats! This is a heck of a giveaway to the lucky winner or winners, best of luck Biggrin

96 2,592
 10-12-2014, 03:35 PM
User Info
Awesome contest. Thanks for the chance!

148 3,603
 10-12-2014, 03:57 PM
User Info
congratulations with the new home for krampert's finest. i bet i'm a bigger fan of your frostbite than yourself sir - since it's my one and only Biggrin

i shure hope you'll receive a bunch of interesting and creative slogans. and to the participants: good luck - and do your bestest!

greetings from norway

7 1,624
 10-12-2014, 04:27 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I found the contest page but where exactly is a slogan suppose to be submitted?

179 23,946
 10-12-2014, 04:42 PM
User Info
Johnny, once you get to the contest page, there is a click here link to email the slogan

Brian, I like the new website!...and apparently I missed it..soaps!?

31 1,800
 10-12-2014, 04:44 PM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
(10-12-2014, 04:27 PM)Johnny Wrote: I found the contest page but where exactly is a slogan suppose to be submitted?

You're right Johnny, it wasn't too obvious to find. I made it larger just for you Wink

88 4,233
 10-12-2014, 06:36 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I can see it now. Biggrin

179 23,946
 10-12-2014, 07:34 PM
  • grantmm
  • Friend of the Badgers
  • Draper, Utah
User Info
Kramperts, Kramperts.

It's a wonderful scent.

Kramperts, Kramperts.

Great on a girl or a gent!

10 759
 10-12-2014, 09:30 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(10-12-2014, 07:34 PM)grantmm Wrote: Kramperts, Kramperts.

It's a wonderful scent.

Kramperts, Kramperts.

Great on a girl or a gent!

Post your slogan suggestions on the Krampert's website, not here.

179 23,946
 10-12-2014, 11:12 PM
User Info
There are some pretty nice slogans posted right now.

But I'll keep it up for AT LEAST 2 weeks. So use the grey matter and do your best! You've got time to come up with a great one!

32 6,472
 10-13-2014, 12:54 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
Brian, I don't use HOTMAIL and submitted my slogan via YAHOO. Will you receive it? I'd prefer my fountain pen and artisan paper via post to match your lovely product's spirit.

O.K. my first submissions went throughWave1
What does Don Draper have that I don't?
DO NOT ANSWER THATAngry

2 3,171
 10-13-2014, 05:23 PM
  • tdmsu
  • Banned
  • Metro Detroit
User Info
Great new website Brian!
Very clean and easy to navigate.

2 447
 10-13-2014, 05:31 PM
  • davizera
  • Non Dvcor Dvco
  • São Paulo - Brazil
User Info
Brian,

May I suggest you something?

Not allowing foreigners to suggest you new slogans is a waste of precious creativity and you might lose good entrants that would enrich of options.

I know that you can't ship outside CONUS due to the alcohol in your AS, so why don't you change the rules so that international participants are allowed to join but if one of them wins the prize will be PIFed here at TSN for a US resident? This way you'll make 3 people happy, you, with better options, the possible international winner, who will know that he made a good work, and the american third party, who will win the prize. BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

2 242
 10-13-2014, 05:47 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
Or..if an overseas 'sloganeer' wins, perhaps they could post a BST here in The Nook with an American brother (or sister?)? Easy solution.

0 1,846
 10-13-2014, 06:13 PM
User Info
Sure, if someone from overseas wants to trade it on the b/s/t I can ship it to the person on this end, and hold it while the connection is made in the b/s/t. Is that what you gents had in mind?

I've been incredibly busy today plumbing a new water system and have had no time to look over todays slogans. Between yesterdays and todays, and I have no doubt tomorrows, well, you gents aren't going to make the judging easy.

32 6,472
 10-13-2014, 07:27 PM
User Info
if the lucky winner is an overseas sloganeer - as shaun merrily said - i suggest our friend running italian barber can give a helping hand Wink

the overseas sloganeer receives the great goods for free - but - pays the fare himself from ontario. yeah?

(to self: yess marius - brilliantastic Thumbup Clap Bow Number_one )

7 1,624
 10-14-2014, 09:09 PM
User Info
A friend gave me this slogan. You have to understand his twisted humor, which I love.

"Not tested on animals, tested on Patrick". I find that incredibly funny, but it won't win.

32 6,472
 10-15-2014, 08:56 PM
User Info
Brian, wonderful website and best of luck with the slogan! Smile

83 21,115
 10-17-2014, 06:23 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I reject the term 'foreigner' with it's negative implications of being different. We few, we happy few are a two banded badger brush of brothers who shave while others, safe in their beds regret being afraid of cold steel.
If, BIG if, I win alone: I will PIf one combination to another forum member.

I'VE GOT TO EASE UP ON MASTERPIECE THEATERBiggrin

2 3,171