10-13-2014, 03:52 PM
  • Giorgio
  • Pennsylvania, US
User Info
I just saw PdP has a new line, No. 63, has anyone tried it yet? The scent sounded intriguing so I just ordered the AS balm as I enjoy the performance of the regular.

I haven't heard about it until today, was wondering if anyone used it and can describe the scent...

34 1,628
 10-16-2014, 07:01 PM
  • Giorgio
  • Pennsylvania, US
User Info
I just received No.63 today, and wow, what a departure from the original scent. In terms of performance, it might as well be labeled L'Occitane, because IMO it performs exactly like the two I have. In regards to scent, I'm not the best at describing them, but for me it comes off a little sweet (light vanilla maybe) with mild spices. Seems to fit in well with all the fall and winter scents coming out
When I first applied it I thought "Cavendish." I enjoy the scent quite a bit and coupled with the performance, this one is a clear winner for me. Biggrin

34 1,628
 10-16-2014, 07:17 PM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend the money on the cream or balm without first testing the scent, so I ordered the bath soap. I just received it an haven't had a chance to use it, but I agree that the scent is terrific, and your description is spot on. I'll probably at least order the balm, but would rather have a soap rather than a cream.

38 5,108
 10-17-2014, 05:27 AM
  • Giorgio
  • Pennsylvania, US
User Info
I agree Richard, I am anxiously waiting for a shaving soap for the No.63. I enjoyed the performance of the original soap, but I was always back and forth on the scent...some days I loved it, other days I was just not in the mood for it. For me, I can enjoy this scent much more frequently (particular in the cooler months).

34 1,628