10-15-2014, 12:40 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I have decided that I need to be a bit more picky with my collection of brushes and will be selling those that don't meet my high demands. The M6 is a beautiful brush and the quality is first rate. It is however too scrubby for me and the handle just doesn't fit my hand right. Therefore it is on the market for somebody else to enjoy.

There isn't much I can add to the enormous amount of feedback on this forum, but I'll post my subjective thoughts. The handle material and craftsmanship is excellent. Ergonomically the ridge just interferes with my ability to get a comfortable grip. I tried holding it a few ways and just didn't find any way to make it feel at home while face lathering. Likewise the knot is made up of very high quality hair and well constructed, not even shedding one hair. There is no scratch that I can detect after three shaves (initial shave was a little scratchy, but after a half dozen palm lathers that has disappeared as the knot loosened up a bit). The backbone is about as stiff as any other badger brush I have owned, owing partly to the hair used, partly to the low loft and finally to the glue bump which protrudes about 5mm above the handle. There is a lot of similarities between this brush and the Simfix Pearl Manchurian that I plan on keeping, but just enough difference for me to not enjoy it as thoroughly.

Enough rambling, this brush cost me $190 with shipping from Mark, you can have it for $155 shipped to the US. I will include insurance and your choice of Lavender or Sandalwood Art of Shaving Cream travel size tube (new). Thanks for looking!

[Image: SwfX87R.jpg]
[Image: erk08IE.jpg]
[Image: VjcWd11.jpg]
[Image: 9T1jQqP.jpg]
[Image: N0Dvdkw.jpg]
[Image: bDSJCQz.jpg]

149 2,823
 10-15-2014, 01:53 PM
User Info
Excellent brush great price glwts

61 3,072
 10-15-2014, 04:15 PM