10-15-2014, 05:01 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
This brush was bought as soon as I laid eyes on it. The handle is a work of art, assembled from several pieces of cow bone which has been glued together and then turned on a lathe and finally polished to a beautiful luster. The knot (measuring 24mm in diameter with a 55mm loft) is moderately dense with good backbone (easily suitable for face lathering), soft tips with just a hint of scritch (though easily tolerable for this super sensitive face, similar to some of my Simpsons Best knots), and great flow-through. This brush was made for a German forum and was available through some German stores, though I can't seem to find any more available.

That said, I am seriously trying to get my collection down to a reasonable size (around 30 brushes) which means over half of my brushes will need new homes. I am only going to keep brushes that meet my "goldilocks" standards and this one just falls a tiny bit short. $70 paypal gets this brush shipped (USA only) to you including insurance. International buyers are welcome, but we will have to discuss shipping options and costs.

[Image: Ljza2h6.jpg]
[Image: YSEo2El.jpg]
[Image: 3H4fRgR.jpg]
[Image: nUZ4EjD.jpg]

139 2,680
 10-15-2014, 05:07 PM
User Info
That's one interestingly cool-looking brush. Gotta think about it. GLWTS and thanks for sharing.

7 62
 10-15-2014, 05:10 PM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
Gorgeous!

22 824
 10-15-2014, 05:12 PM
User Info
Wow, that's a most unusual and unique brush. It must have taken a lot of time to make that!

2 54
 10-15-2014, 06:25 PM
User Info
Wow. Missed this one! That is a nice looking piece!

-David
Sent using Tapatalk

11 215
 10-16-2014, 12:32 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
wow! what a handle. Fortunately for me it's not a fan or I'd probably give in.

7 2,281