05-26-2012, 01:57 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I'm selling off a few items here to see if anyone wants them. All prices include shipping. I'd prefer personal payment if possible. Add $2 if you'd like to use the Good and Services payment. I'm not really looking for anything in trade, but send me any offer you'd like. I'll be using the proceeds of this sale to purchase some DR Harris Arlington, Trumpers Coconut, and Trumpers Lime.

Schick Injector Case with Blade Holder SOLD
I'd guess about $3 or so for shipping

Tiffin Battery Operated Razor (made by Stahly) $20 SOLD
Garage Sale Item (just pay for shipping)
This is one I picked up a long time ago and tried putting a battery in it, but it didn't work. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I paid $45 for this at an antiques place. I don't have the skills or the know how to get it up and running again. If you feel I'm too high on it, then please make me an offer. I'm just trying to recoup a bit on it and from what I hear the heads make great shavers.

Muhle R89 $40 SOLD
Bought from Wingdo about a month ago. It has a couple of light surface scratches but is in great shape.

Muhle R101 2010 (Old Open Comb Version) $55 SOLD
New and Never used. This is the old hard to find version of the R41. I bought this one as a backup to my other one but don't plan on using it.

2 GEM 1912's $20 for both with 20 blades or $11 apiece shipped (with 10 blades) BOTH SOLD
The Gold one has a bit of lacquer loss on top but the cased 1912 is in much better shape.

Gem Open Comb MicroMatic with 10 Gem Blades $12 SOLD
I find that when it comes to SE's, I'm a G-Bar Man. I bought a lot on eBay that had 2 OC MM's with it and this is the second one out of it.

116 3,804
 05-26-2012, 02:41 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Now you post one. I just bought a R101 yesterday. Oh well.

173 23,547
 05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
Sorry Johnny. I bought two iKons yesterday and need to refill my paypal account.

116 3,804
 05-27-2012, 04:25 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
The only thing left is the Gem Micromatic and the Schick Injector case. The Tiffin razor is pending.

116 3,804
 05-28-2012, 05:19 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I forgot to post one thing and I'm not sure if there would even be any interest.

SOG Trident Knife $35 WITHDRAWN
I paid around $50 for this one a few months ago and now that I don't work at a job where I need a pocket knife, it gets little use. If you feel I'm too high on it or want to trade something for it, then by all means PM me. It has never been sharpened and holds a wicked edge.

116 3,804