10-21-2014, 12:33 PM
User Info
SOLD PLEASE ARCHIVE: Cobra Classic. $190 Delivered via Priority Mail CONUS. I purchased it new from Classic Shaving's latest offering of the Classic, and it is in the same condition as it was when I received it. There are a few very light, superficial scratches on the smooth back of the razor. I think that these occurred in shipping as Classic Shaving did not package it very well. It has never been dropped or otherwise abused. The scratches are so superficial that I don't think they can be seen on the photographs. I would like to get what I paid for it plus shipping and Paypal fees. I am asking $190 shipped CONUS in a Medium Priority Mail box. I think Priority Mail comes with tracking and $50 of insurance. If you want to insure it for its full amount that will be slightly extra. It comes with 19 Feather Professional blades and its original box.

Cobra Classic

Cobra Classic1

eric.

7 150
 10-21-2014, 12:36 PM
User Info
(10-21-2014, 12:33 PM)glassmtn Wrote: [b]FS: Cobra Classic. $190 Delivered via Priority Mail CONUS. [/b] I purchased it new from Classic Shaving's latest offering of the Classic, and it is in the same condition as it was when I received it. There are a few very light, superficial scratches on the smooth back of the razor. I think that these occurred in shipping as Classic Shaving did not package it very well. It has never been dropped or otherwise abused. The scratches are so superficial that I don't think they can be seen on the photographs. I would like to get what I paid for it plus shipping and Paypal fees. I am asking $190 shipped CONUS in a Medium Priority Mail box. I think Priority Mail comes with tracking and $50 of insurance. If you want to insure it for its full amount that will be slightly extra. It comes with 19 Feather Professional blades and its original box.

Cobra Classic

Cobra Classic1

eric.

I assume this will sell in record time. Best of luck!

Chris

3 208
 10-21-2014, 12:38 PM
User Info
Pm sent

Chris

2 16
 10-21-2014, 01:31 PM
User Info
Good luck, Chris (CS315), you're a stand up guy and solid buyer and I hope you get it.

69 2,194