10-25-2014, 12:55 PM
  • JrReyes
  • Cartridge Converter
  • Ft. Worth, TX
User Info
Hello Gents,

I have a few Soap Lots for Sale. They have been lightly used and well taken care of. I need to thin the heard because we have a move coming up next month. I tried to pair them up as best as I can, but I'm willing to work with those who are interested buyers.

*** Will ship within the US, and Prompt PayPal payment is preferred. Please feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions.***

Soap Lot #1 = $12 Shipped--NOW $10 ShippedSOLD
The Body Shop Maca Root Shave cream with matching synthetic brush. This was my travel combo, and I really enjoyed the fresh and clean scent of this cream. While the synthetic brush is not on par with a Plisson, it still has soft bristles and can get the job done.
[Image: F5iu9xil.jpg]
[Image: 07OexH6l.jpg]
Soap Lot # 2 = $15 Shipped SOLD$$
Tabac and Cade Combo. The Tabac was a refill puck that was grated down into a wide shallow tin which makes lathering a breeze. The Cade is also a refill puck that was placed into a new container. Both are great performers, and this is a great chance to try them both for a fair price.
[Image: HfhzRMLl.jpg]
Soap Lot #3 = $20 ShippedSOLD $$
Triple artisan Lot. I seriously like each of these soaps, and have purchased other scents. My goal is to pass these onto someone who wants to try them at a great price, in hopes that they share how great they perform. First is WSP Rustic Soap Mahogany. Easy to lather, great cushion and slickness with a unique, warm, and complex scent. Second is Shannon Soaps Silk Pajamas, which is another up and coming artisan who is making a great soap. Third is Beer Soap Brewing Company La Habana which is in my opinion the best Tobacco scent on the market. I own numerous BSBC soaps, and this is one will impress its new owner.
[Image: XCd1bbKl.jpg]
[Image: YsTqnJQl.jpg]
Soap Lot #4 = 20 Shipped - NOW $15 Shipped
Ian S. Soaps (4 each) -Scents include Rosewood Vetiver, Orange Geranium, Eucalyptus Hybrid, and 3L (Lime, Lavender, and Lanolin) - 3 of the soaps are in smaller but deeper tubs. They still contain roughly 3.5 oz of soap. Ian is another great artisan who makes a quality product.
[Image: kimrWCBl.jpg]
[Image: PCPMpCzl.jpg]

19 277
 11-03-2014, 03:50 PM
  • JrReyes
  • Cartridge Converter
  • Ft. Worth, TX
User Info
No interest in the remaining soaps, so I'm going to PIF or use as stocking stuffers. Thanks.

19 277