05-27-2012, 05:41 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I would like to trade 5 to 20 of my Personna Super blue wrapper. Some are meds (have "For hospital Use" on them) and some are labs (have "Super" printed on them) for the same number of Super-Max Super Platinum. I have heard a lot of good things about them and would like to try them. My Personnas are from another trade and thy are all wrapped in the blue wrapper that is identical between meds and labs, so I would not be able to tell which are which unless I broke the seal on the wrapper. I have used both and can not tell the difference. They are a good blade, but to me nothing really special. Just a good blade made in US and no glue dots. PM if interested.

--
Vladimir

25 1,705
 05-27-2012, 05:45 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
(05-27-2012, 05:41 PM)vferdman Wrote: I would like to trade 5 to 20 of my Personna Super blue wrapper. Some are meds (have "For hospital Use" on them) and some are labs (have "Super" printed on them) for the same number of Super-Max Super Platinum. I have heard a lot of good things about them and would like to try them. My Personnas are from another trade and thy are all wrapped in the blue wrapper that is identical between meds and labs, so I would not be able to tell which are which unless I broke the seal on the wrapper. I have used both and can not tell the difference. They are a good blade, but to me nothing really special. Just a good blade made in US and no glue dots. PM if interested.

--
Vladimir

Vladimir I have a pack of SuperMax I'll just give you. PM me your address again. I really don't care that much for them.

116 3,804
 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
This thread needs to be archived.

25 1,705