7 hours ago
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
I recently received two of Doug's new creations: a gigantically luxurious Stubby-Chubby (SC35) with a 35mm Virginia Sheng's knot and my most colorful D7 with a 27mm Romera knot. after intensive de-funking the SC35 became my most favorite brush - the badger is absolutely soft without any scritch or scrab. Additionally the knot keeps its shape without splaying too much, so its "face-print" is as small as any of my 26mm-28mm, which makes this brush exceptionally comfortable. The D7 handle is as ergonomic and beautiful as any of my brushes from the "7" family. The 27mm Romera knot happened to have ultimately gel-like tips and is a treat to use. Though it takes much longer to dry. All in all I am very happy with my new acquisitions. Thank you Doug!

[Image: ah5DBAM.jpg]

[Image: XgWNvpt.jpg]

[Image: dJ5sfLW.jpg]

110 1,348
 7 hours ago
User Info
Very nice!!  That SC35 just looks like a blast to hold and use.  Congrats!  P.S. I hope the completion of yours means my two customs are inching closer to launching in Doug's shop.  Blush

67 3,534
 7 hours ago
User Info
Very nice.  I can see why you're so happy with these two.  That Virginia Sheng monster knot looks great.

41 4,625
 7 hours ago
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
Thank you Gentlemen! The brushes are indeed AWESOME!

110 1,348